Printer friendly
Page: 
of 21

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:02:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
P.S: When I told Slipmatt, Ham, Force and Luna-c,

CDJay

What where their opinions on it after they had listened to it?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:25:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
quote:
P.S: When I told Slipmatt, Ham, Force and Luna-c,

CDJay

What were their opinions on it after they had listened to it?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:25:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The album? They couldn't, as I had no spare copies to give them. Sold out, you see. Listening to me? Inspired, aroused and honoured presumably.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2017/03/14 22:26:25
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
please excuse my spelling mistakes.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:37:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
The album?

CDJay

Eeeeeerrrrrr no the other thing we were talking about?!?! I bet slipmat , force, luna c and ham were borderline suicidal after trying to buy a copy of a sold out album that they then seen you running around a rave with.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:44:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, I agree it would be very weird for the guy who project managed an album to have an open copy to demonstrate to industry peers after it was sold out.

That would be unheard of. No-one has ever withdrawn an album from general sale and kept a few opened copies.

CDJay

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:44:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
@CDJay: I got it in the end, thanks (about a week ago). :)

The design is awesome! Not very practical but a brilliant surprise when I first opened it up!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  22:57:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Please don't send it back, I already have to hide 14,000 copies in case Skarr starts an audit.

CDJay

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Yes, I agree it would be very weird for the guy who project managed an album to have an open copy to demonstrate to industry peers after it was sold out.

That would be unheard of. No-one has ever withdrawn an album from general sale and kept a few opened copies.

CDJay

Who said anything about anything being weird ? Nothing weird about something being sold out that doesn't have many units left but is still available to buy, makes perfect sense.
So what we're theire thoughts on it, after they had more than surely listened to it, after they had seen you running around with it ?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:06:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
As pretty as the packaging is, I couldn't afford the neural link download add-on.

They saw the packaging, of the sold out album, and said it was really f***ing cool. It didn't sprout tendrils and send music through them. Maybe on the one after next; I've wasted too much time talking to you to even sort the audio chip I wanted on Vol 2.

CDJay

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:08:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
As pretty as the packaging is, I couldn't afford the neural link download add-on.

They saw the packaging, of the sold out album, and said it was really f***ing cool. It didn't sprout tendrils and send music through them. Maybe on the one after next; I've wasted too much time talking to you to even sort the audio chip I wanted on Vol 2.

CDJay

I would actually buy one that had birthday card style clips when you opened it...

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:14:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I looked into it; readily available it exceeds the available space. It might be possible in the future.

Not that we have one, as clearly this album *Tanked* and I am pretending we sold albums we didn't and I totally ate them all coz I am a big fat liar and Skarr is going to win at Disney.

CDJay

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:22:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I looked into it; readily available it exceeds the available space. It might be possible in the future.

Not that we have one, as clearly this album *Tanked* and I am pretending we sold albums we didn't and I totally ate them all coz I am a big fat liar and Skarr is going to win at Disney.

CDJay

Come on mate I know it sold out really, like really really genuinely really, as in not many units left, sold out and still available really, and that luna c , slipmat, force and ham all thought it was really ****in cool. Of course that's what they thought man, we all know that.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:25:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's odd that the only sane thing you've said is through an attempt at sarcasm. Dead on. You should recalibrate.

Don't believe me? Ask them.

CDJay

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/14 :  23:57:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
It's odd that the only sane thing you've said is through an attempt at sarcasm. Dead on. You should recalibrate.

Don't believe me? Ask them.

CDJay

I don't need to ask them , you've told me therefore it's true, I have nothing but belief in absolutely everything you say, you said that something with limited units left has sold out and is still available to buy, how can one not trust in that ?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 21 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  17  18  19  20  21
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page