Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 more makina
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/04/02 :  20:46:27  Show profile Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage
How about it Silver? I'd really listen to the radio much more if it had some makina every now and then! I haven't heard any any time I've tuned in recently, so... yeah :) Lets go makina!

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!

Alert moderator
zippy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
920 posts
zippy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  04:01:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zippy's homepage
you can hear some mkina every nown again acompanied (im afraid) by some new monkey...on www.hardcorenetworks.co.uk

its the closest i can find to makina radio that aint forign....theres loadsa foring ones tho..all good.

*edit* sorry,drunk when writing this.... *makina....*forign (dono how to spell)

hope this helps.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - zippy on 2005/04/03 04:06:11
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  09:06:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
My contacts with Makina labels is limited due to the language issues... I do have some contacts but they don't give out so much promo (for obviously reasons)...

DJ's could upload their mixes if they wanted to but we dont get many of them either... so I can only play what I have.

it's all hardcore.

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  10:25:05  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
The language proble is cause by the crazy spaniards, I can help

-=[ryg0r]=-

zippy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
920 posts
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  12:20:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zippy's homepage
theres a lot a french sites now,so translating from spanish,to french,to english is much easier

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  13:11:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Should try book haston cos he's scottish and is up with the best of the spaniards imo, fast catching up anyway plays a really hard set in the style thats popular at x-que etc. Definitely the uk's number 1 makina dj you can contact him here http://www.sbthq.net/main.htm.

If you're lookin for more cheesy makina a lotta people are into i'd try cliffraves here's his site http://www.djcliffraves.jump.to/.

Then again if it's the ultracheese old style you want to get heard my fav's dj rob can find him here http://www.makinamusic.com/.

Thats about as fulla range i can think of from uk all quality in different ways but 100% hastons the one to book if it's only one dj your after.

Venga familia!!!

zippy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
920 posts
Posted - 2005/04/03 :  13:33:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zippy's homepage
aww dj robs fantastic for the cheesy euro stuff!!!

but ye,get haston....less likely to offend the other members of the site

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2005/04/04 :  13:23:20  Show profile  Send a private message
Should defo get Haston on, should blow away some of these makina haters!

'BCN style'

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2005/04/04 :  19:05:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Haston all the way but would love to here a few people get a chance aswell been thinkin some more and anno dj mishief and quake can do internet shows and are both quality.

Forgot to add this page http://www.factoriasonora.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=89_93&osCsid=3abbd306b5574c5fe482647441658062 incase silver or somebody from hhc.com team wants to here a set of some of the dj's before booking them, got some crackin sets of haston, mischief and quake well worth a listen.

If you need help getting in contact with any of them silver i can most probs help you there aswell so pm me if your interested i'd be happy to get some more spanish style on the radio get more people to here it hopefully some new fans.

Venga familia!!!

Edited by - Chris B on 2005/04/04 19:08:36
steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2005/04/04 :  21:58:34  Show profile  Send a private message
Yeh, Mischief is a cracking dj. It's nice to hear some women are getting recognised in the makina scene!

'BCN style'

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2005/04/04 :  22:22:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Aye mate have to say i like mischiefs choice of tunes for sets quite different to most the other stuff i hear and always top quality mixin aswell.

Venga familia!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/04/05 :  08:06:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Machine translators don't work... they come out all weird... for example... Copy a bunch of text into a machine translator then translate, then translate back into english... it comes out all crap... that is exactly what happens...

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2005/04/05 :  12:47:37  Show profile  Send a private message
But all the people we have told you about speak English (which, incidently, is why we told you!)

Come on Silver, we need more makina on here!

'BCN style'

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2005/04/05 :  19:05:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Aye silver jus name the people your interested in from uk we'll try sort it out if you want.

A good few more people are getting into makina these days jus think it would be good if you gave it a try if it doesnt work then nothins been lost, if people like it then you've added a bit more variety to an already quality lineup you get on here for the radio.

I'm pretty sure all the dj's mentioned would be interested because of the amount of listeners this site has, can only do good for getting a lot of people who've never had a chance to hear spanish stuff make there minds up.

Anyhow anno you must be busy with this site dj'ing and stuff but if you get time take a listen to any of the people mentioned's sets see what you think then let us no, would be much appreciated by a few of us on the forums anyway.

While were at it theres a new mix up on sbthq.net by Hastons dj partner Colin H and have to say it's somethin else, mixin up a lot of hardstyle and uk hardcore with makina on 3 decks the way i like it.

http://www.sbthq.net/audio/mixes/march05.ram

This set i think would go down well with uk hardcore fans cos of the amount of familiar tunes as well as having somethin different, with the bcn style.

Venga familia!!!

Shea dog

United States
34 posts
Posted - 2005/04/06 :  04:39:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Shea dog's homepage
I agree there shoul be more Makina

icex
Advanced Member

United States
644 posts
Posted - 2005/04/12 :  22:00:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit icex's homepage
dj haston ownz, i heard some of his 3 deck sets

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page