Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hixxy - forever
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
dj XK~Azmodian~XK

United States
21 posts
Posted - 2002/02/07 :  07:43:20  Show profile Send a private message  Visit dj XK~Azmodian~XK's homepage
Hi I heard this on anabolic-frolics latest(happy 2b hardcore chapter 6) another epic song by that dj we all love and just cant get enough of HIXXY!! I just want to make sure these lyrics are correct. PLease inform me if they are.

Is it right or wrong try to find a place we can all belong be as one try an get to life if we unify we should really try all this time spining round and round make the same mistakes that we've always found surely now we can move along make a better world no it can't be wrong lets come together right now oh yeah in sweet harmony Time is running out there can be no doubt we should sort things out if we can like we say we do not just empty words for a week or two make the world your priority try to live your life ecologicaly play your part in a greater scheme try to live your dream on a wider theme.

Thanx all Plur

I still believe in your eyes.....I just don't care what you've done in your life...baby i'll always be here by your side...don't leave me waiting to long please come by....I.............I still belive in your eyes..there is no choice I belong to your life......because I wanted to love you someday...you'll be my baby and we'll fly away and i'll fly with you.........

ignorance is bliss....

Alert moderator
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/02/07 :  10:55:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
That's Hixxy - Come Together on Raver Baby 2. The original version is Demo & Mickey Skeedale - Come Together on Vital Element 1.
-Lixx

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/02/07 :  10:58:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
The Lyrics are from a song called sweet harmony by beloved originaly.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page