Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Sonica
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  14:09:34  Show profile Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
http://www.sonica2006.com/index2.php

Looks fantastic am looking at going next year (can't get the funds for next month) and was wondering if anyone has been or is thinking of going.

Alert moderator
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  14:33:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Aye mate never been but heard good things.

Got dancevalley on this summer but would be more than up for trying this next summer when you go.

Festivals just make every other party seem shit, and from the small experience of them i have psy trance parties are pretty special

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  14:44:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Wicked mate. My brother and a mate of mine have already said that they would be up for it as well. Should be able to get a load of us up there I should think... Week after my birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate it. The set up (have you seen the sound system!) and the local scenery looks fantastic and it's not too expensive which is a bonus.

Would be my first proper music festival! Have been meaning to go to one for ages but just never got round to it.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  14:59:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Wicked mate. My brother and a mate of mine have already said that they would be up for it as well. Should be able to get a load of us up there I should think... Week after my birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate it.

Nice one mate you can count me in i try and make sure i get to atleast one festival every summer, done dv last year and goin back again in a couple weeks so something different and less commercial next year would be ideal.

quote:
The set up (have you seen the sound system!) and the local scenery looks fantastic and it's not too expensive which is a bonus.

Not seen the soundsystem but it looks beautiful there, psy trance on good systems is mad it comes at you from everywhere i love the acid synths.

quote:
Would be my first proper music festival! Have been meaning to go to one for ages but just never got round to it.

You'll not look back mate like i said it just makes everything else seem petty and small.

Is more what im into these days instead of waxing my money at weekends try and work them and save up for odd something special like this.

I'll see if anyone else is interested but most my mates either get bored with no hardcore, or think psy trance is for tree hugging hippies.

Them thats missin out anyway lookin forward to it already

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  15:21:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
or think psy trance is for tree hugging hippies.

Hahaha. They would prob. think half my mates are hippies then in their dreads/braids and hippy type attire . Funnily enough I think there is energy balancing classes and yoga etc there for those that partake but I think I'll just skip that and head to the lake with a few tins in the day (never know though I'll prob need my energy balanced at some point during a four day party). Like you say it's their loss.

I think I'll be heading down the same route as you TBH can't hack going out all the time anymore so when I do go out I want it to be something special. Will be up for more of this sort of thing really, I wan't to check out Holland and Australia at some point soon...

Sounds like a plan then, will keep an eye on things and be sure to resurrect this topic when things develop (tickets etc). Am looking forward to it already as well mate! Check out some of the pics on the site and the sound system is in the technology section.

*edit*

Thinking about it if no one else from here is up for it prob easier if I just PM you or something ey.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/06/30 15:39:51
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  15:48:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Hahaha. They would prob. think half my mates are hippies then in their dreads/braids and hippy type attire .

hahaha no they are actually all some laugh you'd get along its just the sorta insults i take cos my taste in musics a bit varied to say the least .

And i'm bad for moaning about all the uk style they mix so gotta get me back somehow

quote:
Funnily enough I think there is energy balancing classes and yoga etc there for those that partake but I think I'll just skip that and head to the lake with a few tins in the day (never know though I'll prob need my energy balanced at some point during a four day party).

Aye man i'll most probs get right into all that stuff when i'm there, like to experience something different and never no might be enjoyable.

Still be up for some chilled tins checking out the scenery though

quote:
I think I'll be heading down the same route as you TBH can't hack going out all the time anymore so when I do go out I want it to be something special. Will be up for more of this sort of thing really, I wan't to check out Holland and Australia at some point soon...

Aye is so much out there to see when you jump on a plane, cossa college for the next couple of years i can only afford so much but i'm plannin get a lot of travellin done after that including some good parties on the way.

quote:
Sounds like a plan then, will keep an eye on things and be sure to resurrect this topic when things develop (tickets etc). Am looking forward to it already as well mate! Check out some of the pics on the site and the sound system is in the technology section.

Safe bulby mate i'll defo be there, when i get something in my head it will be done and i've been after seein a real psy trance festival for a while now.

Checkin out more of the site now the photos look unreal, to experience psy trance properly a system like that is needed.

Anyhow sweet this is the main aim for next summer, will speak more about it when we no more details.

4 day party sounds a holiday and a half

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  16:10:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
And i'm bad for moaning about all the uk style they mix so gotta get me back somehow

Yeah haven't had a holiday abroad for a while now and this will be quality. That... sculpture? stage? whatever you want to call it looks crazy! Clearest lake in Europe too :).

Wicked will speak soon as we know more then mate.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/06/30 16:11:59

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page