of 29

Author Thread  
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  03:11:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
most testing kits can only tell you the predominant make-up of a pill, so if it's mostly mdma it'll show up positive for mdma <=== this result will mask the presence of any other drugs like meth or pma. they are also limited to distinguishing between classes of drugs, ie they can't tell the difference between mda and mdma, which are both in the same class.

the advanced kits like ez-test extreme are more expensive, more complicated to use, and a lot harder to analyse. however, they *can* detect the presence of pma even under an mdma mask, and they can detect the presence of secondary amines, ie the difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine, or between mdma and mda.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  03:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah it will tell u if there is mdma in it but not the% if u have bought an asperin (or somethin like that) the test will stay clear but it also stays clear for pma so that isnt much help
we tested my m8s on 2 tests an found it had speed on one test and pmx(think thats right) on the other1 so u work it out!!!!??????

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  03:23:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
sorry not pmx..... it was bzp .... all verrrrry confusing ...

if u wanna find out more try

www.pillreports.com

its a cracking site!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  03:30:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
i've been on pillreports

two-stage testers (first stage to find the primary compound, the second to detect secondary amines) are, like i said, a lot better but need more lab-skill to use. even the basic testers, which only have the first stage, need to be watched *very* carefully and closely if you're gonna get a correct analysis.

yeah i agree they're not perfect but dammit they're a lot more reliable (and safer) than what your dealer says.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  12:12:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Drugs arent all that bad, but they arent also that good ... like with most things there are positive's and negative's

-that feeling, just as it begins to kick ... its just unbeatable
-drunk ppl tend to become violent and abusive ... have u seen any one on xtc become violent?
-after i nite out of xtc its *safer* to drive home, than to drive home if uve been drinking
-u can never be entirely sure in what ur taking ... theres always that element of risk
-comedowns are usually a bitch
-memory loss

if u want the upsides, be prepared for the downsides

Crack another one !!!

Dj Tripnosis

Canada
418 posts
Dj Tripnosis has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  16:34:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Tripnosis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syco:
I'm gonna quote of thee film Human Traffic,
You're More likely to die eating a cabbage leaf than you are dropping an E,

nuff' said.

It's actually " Your more likely to die from choking on a popsicle stick than you are from droppin an E". I just like to keep the sayings straight. as for Drugs, there good and bad. You can discover so much about yourself and other people by the use of it and then agian, loose so much of your self to them at the same time. It's all about moderation and takin responsability.
Sure they alter reality and screw your mind up but who's to say what reality really is, who's to say that the pills aren't tapping you into a whole different part of reality, opening a part of your subconscious that is otherwise unknown to you. it's difficult to say anything for nothing in science and or religion can give a definate explanation of what life really is. it's like asking to explain the feeling of what it's like not to be able to see behind you, and if you could , how you would be able to cope with all around vision....you just don't know......I think ive said more than whats on my mind and yer prolly gettin bored so i'll stop now.....[end]

cheers.

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -

-rejecting your reality and substituting my own

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  20:59:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
Tripnosis, your reply gives some impression of how complex the whole drugs issue is, with its significance at the social, psychological, spiritual, philosophical etc. levels. With that in mind it's funny (and disturbing) to look at the disgustingly simplistic analyses that the authorities and institutions (eg religious groups) like to feed the general public.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  02:22:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
ahhh, pillreports, yes, great site
particularly when my mate couldnt decide what pills to buy ... went on pillreports and it made the decision easy

Crack another one !!!

jamie_crichton

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  02:56:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Some good advice in this forum.

Put away the drugs and enjoy the music!!!!!!!!!

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  05:51:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
all i can say is ...

DRUGS ARE 2 GUD

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  06:22:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage  Reply with quote
Anything that makes you feel good will make you feel twice as bad the next morning.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  07:21:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
when you have an E' u feal fine the next mornin explain that? you cud do 20 if them the morinin after a pill

smoke Weed and fly

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  12:37:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by aznwasian:
Anything that makes you feel good will make you feel twice as bad the next morning.

i find that usually for me the *bad* feeling continues for another few days

quote:
Originally posted by dj_stey_iz_ere:
when you have an E' u feal fine the next mornin explain that? you cud do 20 if them the morinin after a pill

dont know what ur on ... but ur certainly on a *different* level to most ppl

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  02:17:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
i find that usually for me the *bad* feeling continues for another few days

yeah sometimes i'm not fully recovered until late wednesday, which means i spend the rest of the week in a futile attempt to catch up on stuff i didn't get to do. it's as if the whole week's a write-off.

compare that to alcohol - even the most lethal hangover won't last any more than a day or so.

quote:
dont know what ur on ... but ur certainly on a *different* level to most ppl

how very odd to hear *you* say that, toxic - i always considered you to be on a 'plateau' all your own

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  11:10:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
how very odd to hear *you* say that, toxic - i always considered you to be on a 'plateau' all your own

uve been on the same *plateau* as me many times ... come to think of it, uve actually been on a higher *plateau* that even i havent reached

Crack another one !!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page