Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 In Your Head Records **Forthcoming Tracks**
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Dartford-ravin-crew has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/05/20 :  12:31:07  Show profile Send a private message

In Your Head Records is a upfront Hardcore label that is striving to bring you the best up coming hardcore producers the scene has to offer.

With Artists such as Krime, Gisbo, X-cyte and Dfx all featuring on the label so far, with a wide selection of vocal and upfront stomping tunage, amoungst the already released track we have something for everyone.
Why not check us out at Imo Downloads and Juno Downloads

D M Tonka ft Russ - Once Before I Die

Now for the New tracks coming soon, firstly we have a debuting artist to the IYHR's rooster D M Tonka.

This amazing Vocal track has been going down a treat with the ravers.
Once Before I Die features D M Tonka's amazing production values along with Russ's amazing vocals. With 2 Remixes in the works as well this track is gonna go down a storm in any set.

Gisbo - I believe (2010 Remix)

Our Second new release is an updated remix of Gisbo's - I Believe.
Gisbo has come along massive since his first tracks, doing remixes for artists such as SMS and Hoodzie. Having Tracks featured on Ravers Addition and on Jamie Ritmen's Podcast. Gisbo has a very bright out on his production career. With his amazing vocal talents and production skill he will be at the top in no time..

In Your Head Records is always looking for new production talent, so if your an amazing mc, talented vocals or just a budding producer and looking for signings for individual tracks or as an artist please get in touch with us at [email protected] with a clip of your work. We will always respond to anyone that contacts us.

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page