Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: The Ultimate S3RL EP: Relentless Digitals End
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
N.E.C. HQ

United Kingdom
296 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  14:17:20  Show profile Send a private message  Visit N.E.C. HQ's homepage
The second longest running record label of the Nu Energy Collective and one of the official partners of Hardbeats Download today sees its final release go on sale at the ripe old number of 76. Headlining this final release from Relentless Digital is none other than S3RL who has made the label his home over the last few years. As we are the official store who has represented Relentless Digital throughout its active life, we are proud to be able to offer you this release exclusively first. The CD single is also on sale and will be 100% exclusive to us interminably, so except no imitations and pick up a piece of Hardcore history! See our CD singles section here!

RLNTDIGI076: The Ultimate S3RL EP!

Having gone strong for a whopping 76 releases, its time to hand overall the NECs output to Relentless underground older brother, Nu Energy Records. RLNTDIGI076 will be the LAST release on Relentless Digital, and so what better way to finish than offering you a fine selection of all the sounds represented by the label in the past,presented by the producer whos made it his home over the years S3RL.Going out with a bang we offer you a mini-album from the man himself,with a whopping 5 tracks to wrap your ears around. Let You Go hits the spot for the vocal crew as Wendys uplifting lyrics float over the top of some classy song writing that leaves the ultra-cheese for another day; The Wilhelm Scream gets dirty with some class noise-work and an amazing vocal sample that will blow your mind; Eff The Worldkeeps things fun and floor-friendly with J Bigga on board; Addict gets exclusive with some seriously trippy beats that bounce the dancefloor and finally, S3RL takes The Wilhlem Scream one stage harder with a banging Gabber mix! A serious amount of S3RL that showcases his versatility and simultaneously gives Relentless Digital a fitting send off!

Let You Go
The Wilhelm Scream
Eff The World
Addict (Triplet Edit)
The Wilhelm Scream (Gabber Mix)

Click here to grab the release!

Underground Hardbeats Worldwide’</b>

08456 122 303

http://www.nuenergycollective.com
http://www.hardbeatstore.com

Alert moderator
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  18:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
So sad to see more go...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  20:36:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
Shame about no-cheese, but even more of a shame that there is nowhere for his music to go anymore! I think one of my friends is gonna love that gabber remix of Wilhelm scream though, will hook him up. I think S3RL is a total pro, hope him and the others will land on their feet out of all this.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  20:41:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Sad indeed. Relentless has always been my favourite of the NEC labels. I'm sure S3RL has a future with other outlets.

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  21:21:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I'm sure S3RL has a future with other outlets.

Definitely. S3RL has been knocking out some seriously naughty stuff recently.

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  21:26:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
Ravin' Records is new right? S3RL has Hardcore Life on that one, he might release more on it.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  21:29:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I'm sure S3RL has a future with other outlets.

Definitely. S3RL has been knocking out some seriously naughty stuff recently.

Did you hear I Will Be Yours? Normally I only like S3RL's cheesy stuff but that tune was the first time I've been welcoming of gabber influenced hardcore.

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  21:35:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
Did you hear I Will Be Yours? Normally I only like S3RL's cheesy stuff but that tune was the first time I've been welcoming of gabber influenced hardcore.

Literally just looked it up. What a great track. I thought it was gonna be harder sounding from the way you described it. See where you're coming from though.

What label was that released on, do you know?

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  21:57:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:

Literally just looked it up. What a great track. I thought it was gonna be harder sounding from the way you described it. See where you're coming from though.

What label was that released on, do you know?

No clue, I think I did look but to no avail, it might not be released yet.

Janster

Canada
64 posts
Janster has attended 3 events
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  22:09:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Janster's homepage
It was released unmixed on the Hardcore Energy 2 album.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  22:24:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Janster:
It was released unmixed on the Hardcore Energy 2 album.

aaaah well done! Thanks for the info

m0nst3r

Australia
308 posts
m0nst3r has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  22:28:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m0nst3r's homepage
Ravin' records is a brisbane based label, so Yeah I can assume jole will release more on that one.

not like jole will fall off the face of the earth, lots of people to pick him up haha

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one" -Charlie sheen

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  22:29:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
will buy this one and the Synthwulf EP tomorrow, as their one of the few real good releases Nunenrgy has managed to get out the past 2 years.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2011/05/24 :  23:33:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage
Eff the world vocalist = Timmy of south park

Lmfao who else thinks he sounds similar ahaha

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2011/05/25 :  05:27:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
will buy this one and the Synthwulf EP tomorrow, as their one of the few real good releases Nunenrgy has managed to get out the past 2 years.

That Synthwulf EP is absolutely great, couldn't agree more.

stray

Australia
302 posts
Posted - 2011/05/25 :  14:14:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit stray's homepage
Will definately be buying this with last pay. A bit sad Relentless is finishing alongside NEC, while I 99% thought this would be the case there was that little part of me that thought that maybe someone like S3RL or Little Fella or someone would take it over and keep the label running on it's own independant of NEC. Ahhh well, there is always Hard Beats Collective to keep my Freeform needs in check.

http://www.freeformforum.net - A site for Freeform Fanatics to talk music and nonsense

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page