Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Rumors
 Is Clusterphuck alright?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/09/08 :  21:42:58  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
I've been hearing rumors going around that DJ Clusterphuck (Sean Capps) is dead. There are numerous RIP posts on his facebook, and it's rumoring about on the Krafty chat.

Does anybody have any information on this? I don't mean to cause distress, but I sure hope this is some sort of joke.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Alert moderator
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2012/09/09 :  01:25:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
quote:
As I've received so many messages requesting an explanation of what happened, I will share with you all that I know *sigh* (this has been extremely difficult for me): On Thursday morning I woke in my bed to find that I was alone. This was odd since Sean ALWAYS slept later than I did (the man loved his sleep). I immediately went to look for him. Our bathroom light and vent were on. I began knocking loudly and calling his name- no response. I got a friend who lives with us to jimmy the door open. As soon as the lock popped, I ran in to find Sean lying face-first in the water in the bathtub (he often took baths to ease muscle pains). I drained the tub and began screaming his name. 911 was immediately called, but by the time the paramedics arrived, there was nothing that they could do for him. I cannot describe to everyone the feeling of utter helplessness I felt when the police informed me that he'd passed. I fell apart and was eventually taken to Scott & White hospital. I have been heavily sedated ever since I have Panic Disorder and I'm having such a difficult time dealing with this. I'm trying very hard to forget that last image of him, but it's not easy as you could imagine. Nobody is entirely sure why it happened or what caused it. Several of us have our theories, but nobody will know for sure until the autopsy is completed in Dallas. Information will continue to be posted as it becomes available. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to message me and send their condolences. It's been a true comfort to know that he left so many lovely people to help myself and his family get through all of this. Sean was a beautiful person and he kept only beautiful people in his life. Thank you all for everything.

This was just posted on his facebook ten minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/sean.capps1/posts/10151168401488637?comment_id=144795396¬if_t=like

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page