Total online 1715
 Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Disguize's First Hardcore Track - Thoughts?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Disguize
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
Disguize has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/05/03 :  10:45:46  Show profile Send a private message
Hello guys,

So I just thought I'd post my first track which I've produced alone (I've produced one with Joey Riot before but this one is my personal project!)

It'd REALLY help if you guys could leave feedback:

Do you like my style? Does it already sound too much like another hardcore DJ? Could it be longer? etc.

Please note that I've only been producing for about 2 months now and the sounds I've used are pretty basic and come mainly from Sy & Unknown's Loopmasters back

Also, it's free download so PLEASE share with your mates, brother, sister, nan, hairdresser and help me get noticed - it would be a massive incentive for me to produce more. Also got quite a few mixes on their which are free download if you fancy it.

Disguize

Alert moderator
brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2014/05/03 :  22:39:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage
I like it man. Its got some old school groove. Its just missing the polished mixdown that you need to get signed. Keep practicing and you will get that polished sound over time. I would recommend listening to tons of tracks listening to how they balance the kick and the bass and also try and listen to all the little details and ear candies in the background that you don't always pick up on when you casually listen to it.
Don't worry about trying to "find" your style. If you just keep making music your style will come to you. Most producers take years to get their own style and sound.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page