Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  05:09:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
His brother, Intraspekt/Spekky/Toby is a straight up dude too, he lives quite local to me and I met him years ago when he was making jump up drum and bass and he is a very funny guy. He still makes drum and bass but it's been cool to see them working together on some tracks, and some intraspekt tracks appearing on various hc albums as well.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  09:59:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Agree with most of what's been said so far, great producer - in my opinion the most underrated in hardcore. My personal favourite from him is Lights down low, but there's so many more great tracks in his back catalogue. Top bloke too, always really friendly. Always remember his set at HTID ITS 2012, he was absolutely wasted, but played a great set with 4 mc's on stage.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  13:17:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by brodster:
Gregor le DahL & Mansy Vs Dan S. Feat. Nathalie - Need Your Medicine (Technikore Remix)

I was hoping that got mentioned :D

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  14:28:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
The breakdown in Sun Is Rising is stunning. One of those rare tracks where the breakdown gets me going as much as the drop.

By the way, more than 50 different tracks have been mentioned in this thread and Technikore only started producing hardcore in about 2007. How can anyone not rate this guy?

Edited by - Elliott on 2015/10/24 14:39:55
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  14:43:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
Decided to follow up on trying to get a complete list of Technikore tracks.

quote:
Me
You might like this: www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.a?topic_id=77606

Do you happen to have a complete list of all your tracks anywhere? Tracking down your complete discography is a nightmare. I bought almost all of the Supersonik releases but if I'm not mistaken, that's less than half of your total output.

Posted 1 day ago1 day
Technikal / Technikore
Hey man, ahh thanks so much - that's very warming to read!

Rest assured I'm busy working on new stuff, I had a quiet year so far due to getting ready to move to Australia, my studio has been in transit for the best part of 4 months now and also with me juggling 3 different projects (Technikore / Technikal / Ikorus) alongside doing other stuff like TV advert projects, it gets a little more difficult to write as much as I was around 2008-2012 kinda time.

I don't have a complete list, but what I can do is do a list of everything in my masters folder for you to work out what you have / need etc. Drop me a message to remind me next few days, just at the airport at the moment and bandwidth is a bit rubbish here! Thanks for the kind words mate.

Looks like you guys were right about him.

d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  18:39:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage  Reply with quote
Nathalie & Technikal - Big Sky (Technikore Remix)

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/10/24 :  20:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
mental atmosphere

djmyers

United Kingdom
277 posts
djmyers has donated money to the site djmyers has attended 4 events
Posted - 2018/12/18 :  14:24:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djmyers's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Technikore is of the best and most underrated producers around today in my opinion. His output has slowed down a lot in recent years but between about 2009 and 2012, he had an almost untouchable run.

All brilliant:
Yours Tonight
On Our Own Now
Runaway
World On Fire
Hide & Seek
Sensory Overload
Fallen
Sun Is Rising
Lonely
Fade Away
Everytime We Say Goodbye remix
Like The Sun
Sheltered
Fireflies remix
Reloaded
Somebody
Lights Down Low
Had Enough
Moments
Eternity
Guitar Hero remix

I'm probably forgetting some.

His weakness has always been consistency but the highs in his track record are very high and there's a lot of them.

Can we please get some Technikore love going?

I absolutely LOVE Alfie Technikore. Brilliant producer, superb DJ and in my opinion, he should have found his way on to many hardcore compilation albums through the years instead of a few other DJs out there that did consistently.
He was then and still is absolutely outstanding. Just wish the music still sounding like some of these bangers pre 2014, not to say his recently music isn't excellent which it is... some of the best in the scene right now by a distance.
Long live Technikore!!!!

Download my mixes & shows FREE
http://www.djandymyers.co.uk

Core Sensations FB http://www.facebook.com/CoreSensations
http://www.twitter.com/djandymyers
http://www.mixcloud.com/djandymyers

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/12/18 :  16:17:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote

cant stand his current sound tbh. seen someone else say the same thing, and this was his response.

"I'm not sure I can agree with that. Before this 'style' (which itself is just influenced by slightly more modern production values and trends), literally everybody was using the VEC Hard 185 kick drum in every track, everyone was doing one finger stepped melodies, and it was craving a fresh direction. I absolutely love the new sound, that's why I make it. Not because I'm following a formula or trend, but because I like it. I'd be silly to make it if I didn't, each track takes so many hours to produce now, I have to enjoy what I'm working on. I'm sorry it's not for you, but hardcore is no more formulaic than it's ever been, or most genres of electronic dance music to be fair."

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/12/18 :  19:32:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, I kinda agree that I dont like his stuff either. But that's at least a much, much better answer than Gammer would've given. Kudos for him saying that he likes the current sound instead of saying that the old one was suffocating him, like Gammer did.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2018/12/18 :  20:52:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, I kinda agree that I dont like his stuff either. But that's at least a much, much better answer than Gammer would've given. Kudos for him saying that he likes the current sound instead of saying that the old one was suffocating him, like Gammer did.

I don't want to sound negative but i haven't really liked anything he has done in seven years.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2019/05/05 :  21:00:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes I've not heard many tracks at all from Technikore for a while but have came across some of his tunes from last year and more recent ones. Have to say impressed with what I've heard!

Tracks I've came across on beatport sounding good.

https://www.beatport.com/artist/technikore/30667

2019 tracks Dimension and Til I Burn sound good and Stay Forever which is superb.
SPEAKERBOX 2019 (TAKE ON THE WORLD) sounds amazing.

2018 tracks 4AM, Just Be a great vocal track. This Mind of Mine, Dreams, Careless

Magic
https://holtunes.bandcamp.com/track/magic

Weaver is back on OneSeventy label with a new collab with Technikore - Find You Now.

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2019/05/05 21:07:13
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2019/05/12 :  06:08:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

cant stand his current sound tbh. seen someone else say the same thing, and this was his response.

"I'm not sure I can agree with that. Before this 'style' (which itself is just influenced by slightly more modern production values and trends), literally everybody was using the VEC Hard 185 kick drum in every track, everyone was doing one finger stepped melodies, and it was craving a fresh direction. I absolutely love the new sound, that's why I make it. Not because I'm following a formula or trend, but because I like it. I'd be silly to make it if I didn't, each track takes so many hours to produce now, I have to enjoy what I'm working on. I'm sorry it's not for you, but hardcore is no more formulaic than it's ever been, or most genres of electronic dance music to be fair."

Man his new tracks are the best he has ever made.
They are getting signed by Tweekacore & Darren Styles Electric Fox label. Which is probably the biggest international Hardcore label at the moment due to it catering for both the European and UK scene.

The scene needs fresh productions. Repeating the same old dated sound over and over again is plain boring and was killing the scene. The stuff today is way more intelligent and better produced than the stuff from.the 2000's.

That era had good music, but that is in the past. Time to look to the future. Hardcore will never ever go back to that time. Is done and dusted. Time to move on.

MASSIVE RESPECT TO GUYS LIKE TECHIKORE, DARREN STYLES, ALEX PROSPECT & MACKS WOLF TAKING HARDCORE TO A NEW ERA.

Leave the haters in the past.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2019/05/12 06:12:52
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2019/05/12 :  06:17:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

It was suffocating everyone. Try eating the same meal for 7 days in a row. That is what the old Trance Hardcore was feeling like.

Everyone has moved on from that era. Even Hixxy when you hear his new podcasts on Rinse FM.

A new generation of ravers love it. Let them enjoy it. They will never care for stuff from the 2000s.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2019/05/12 06:19:27
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2019/05/14 :  13:04:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Technikore is doing great work always been very fond of him.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page