Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Golden Gate Breaks
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
JElmore
Starting Member

United States
6 posts
Posted - 2003/06/22 :  08:38:15  Show profile Send a private message
Yo Partay People......Check It Out....... Om Records drops it's latest release "Golden Gate Breaks" the first in a new series of today's top producers. Ming n Fs, Soulstice, Landslide, to name a few. With it's heavy bass lines to new school breaks to funky jazzy 2 step, and bass breaking boundaries. This release is sure to be placed in a category of it's own. Preview the release by clicking the ecard link http://www.om-records.com/ecard/om-134/GGB.html. Also visit www.omrecords.com for other info on the happenings with Om Records(releases, tours, artist info, gear). If ordering from the site when checking out drop my discount code 80justin160 for savings. Be on the look out for the follow up party from the music conference United Nations Of Future Music showcasing Om artist on tour now. Check the site for dates, cities, and line up info. Sure to be one of the summers best shows. So Get Ready. Peace Justin Om Reps Daytona/Orlando

je

Alert moderator

Edited by - strychnine on 2003/06/22 15:43:57

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page