Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/07/24 :  23:28:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Thank you for the feedback! NeoQor is a Texan DJ/Producer that I work closely with :)

Oh! & don't you worry, i'll be unleashing a cheesy bag of tricks on the US visit!

Come up & say hi dude! I'll be the pale scotsman with the cap glued to my even paler, bald head, desperately trying to avoid the sun & survive the aftermath of the Metrocon liver assault! I'll say this in advance, please bring me water.

Are you visiting Texas? If so, I need to meet you!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2017/07/25 :  09:07:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Thank you for the feedback! NeoQor is a Texan DJ/Producer that I work closely with :)

Oh! & don't you worry, i'll be unleashing a cheesy bag of tricks on the US visit!

Come up & say hi dude! I'll be the pale scotsman with the cap glued to my even paler, bald head, desperately trying to avoid the sun & survive the aftermath of the Metrocon liver assault! I'll say this in advance, please bring me water.

Are you visiting Texas? If so, I need to meet you!

I'm afraid not. I'd hoped to sort something out but it wasn't to be this time.

Me & Sc@r will be at Metrocon Massive in Florida first, then we're pottering around LA for a few days before heading up to this Northkore that i've been hearing so much about!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/07/25 :  17:31:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

haha big ups; we will def hang out!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/07/25 :  18:10:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
ok!!

NeoQor

who? I don't know.. but **** yes!!! dude did work. dig all the tracks.

when we meet again is top class. got me vibing super solid.

Really dig that Nakura track; prob one of my favs from him.

AOS and denile remix of heavyweight is beautiful ; like it more than fracus and darwin.
!
and the futureshock remix of rainbow girl is high energy as ****; absolutely love your guys style!!

PLEASE bring those vibes for northkore... i am sure we will hear enough gammercore/HSU style
hook us kandi kids up with those super cheese vibes please <3 ;)

those are my super winners; really dug these though too.

Blast em; eternity; surrender; and under the lights.

everything else was pretty meh for me; but just getting that many solid tracks as i did off this is pretty rare anymore.

good job @ ken masters dude; and big ups for the futurestate installment too <3 !

and that finnbarr video is ****ing hilarious!!!

Sounds like the opposite to me but it wouldn't do for us all to be the same.

I figured. besides shitting on Gammer and such; our tastes usually tend to differ haha. Though it is another good indication Ken is working in the right direction across the board !

There wasn't anything that you mentioned that I particularly disliked which to be honest is largely true of ravestars. I'm pretty much focussed on the magic formula that ticks the boxes for me these days, but even I can't work out what that is. Tunes just st grab you or they don't and there doesn't seem to be a definite pattern. I have been listening to s3rl-boomerang relentlessly and I ordinarily can't stand S3rl. It just shows.

Ravestars though is a hell of a lot better than the shit hammer posts on soundcloud.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page