Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Scott Brown open letter Re: Ajay
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  17:22:43  Show profile Send a private message
Open letter to Andrew 'Ajay HTID' Pickering
SCOTT BROWN FANPAGE?FRIDAY, 24 MARCH 2017

Hi Ajay

Hope all is well with you? Sorry I didn't get a good chance to speak to you much at Uproar but what a brilliant night it was. Kudos mate, the place was bouncing! I read some of the comments about your departure from the Hardcore scene on various sites. The word 'Legend' was used a lot, fair play to you. Considering you were only involved at HTID for a few years, you certainly managed to reach that kind of status in no time!

I've tried contacting you a number of times but it seems both your Facebook pages are down and your emails aren't going through. Oh yeah, your phone number is dead and it appears your Fianc?es page is down too. It's almost as if you didn't want anyone finding you (rolls eyes). Perhaps something to do with the fact that you didn't pay any of the headliners at Uproar on the 3rd March? It actually looks like you disappeared with the money, surely you wouldn't do that? Especially not with your new found 'Legend' status?

Congratulations on your engagement BTW! I saw pictures of the lucky lady posing with the diamond ring only two days after Uproar, she must have been thrilled. Do you think she knows that the ring was bought with the Dj's money? It's only a small issue, I'm sure you'll get over it. How are you funding the wedding, any more events planned? (Obviously not in Hardcore, I don't think that trick will work twice?.)

Without sounding needy, I thought we were friends. Okay, maybe not 'Totes Bezzies' but definitely someone I could have a chat with and confide in. Some bad stories had been kicking around about what you had done with the HTID brand, and how you had been using it to further your own career, but no, I would stick up for you and say "he isn't like that". It seems now that HSU have bought HTID, you've been cast aside, no more love for Ajay, and you decided to have one last swipe at the scene which had been so good to you all these years.

Anyway, I'm off, got things to do. You might never read this but it's felt good being open about things. I just hope the money serves you well, although I don't think it'll pay for a new life in Spain. It might however get a nice weekend in Scarborough, don't spend it all at once you cheeky little scamp (insert LOL face here).

All the best
Scott

Alert moderator
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  17:42:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
ajay ran uproar?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:24:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Lol brilliant post by Scott Brown. It would seriously be awful if he did in fact take this money as a big fuck you to the scene before leaving it. It pretty much negates all the support he received when he was outed from HTID.

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:26:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
well thats ****ed up,Similar thing happened with Birdman (respek on my name) and Lil wayne not too long ago. Birdman owns the label that lil wayne is on and he was not getting paid.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:36:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
i wonder on whos side thumpa is on this ? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:40:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
i wonder on whos side thumpa is on this ? :P

Lol, that thought crossed my mind too

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:44:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
The plot thickens

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  18:56:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
Yeah pretty sure ajay isn't or wasn't anything to do with uproar in a promoter sense or whatever, don't get the money reference really, even if htid and uproar are linked, which now I think about it they might be actually, all this is post HSU takeover so would still be nothing to do with him.

Edit: apparently ajay is or was in charge of uproar, just commented on the OP on Scott's page.

Edited by - MC Deecee on 2017/03/24 19:10:42
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  19:05:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
I thought HTID and Uproar were all part of the same group before?

Not my place to pass comment on this anyway, there's always 2 sides to the story. Although admittedly this does look pretty bad on Ajay.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  20:34:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
the polite way of saying, WTFs with the ring, where my money you ****

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  22:07:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
What happened to peace, love, unity and respect?

So someone does a runner with everyone's cash and then buys a new ring for their girlfriend?

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  22:28:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
died with the 90s, now its harder then hard house

do a event, make sure you get as many free drinks as you can just in case

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  06:09:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
What happened to peace, love, unity and respect?

So someone does a runner with everyone's cash and then buys a new ring for their girlfriend?

The 'R' in PLUR stands for 'Rings'.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  07:56:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
Yeah pretty sure ajay isn't or wasn't anything to do with uproar in a promoter sense or whatever, don't get the money reference really, even if htid and uproar are linked, which now I think about it they might be actually, all this is post HSU takeover so would still be nothing to do with him.

Edit: apparently ajay is or was in charge of uproar, just commented on the OP on Scott's page.

Where/what is Ajay's response to Scott's comment? I can't seem to find it.

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  07:59:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:

Where/what is Ajay's response to Scott's comment? I can't seem to find it.

There isn't one as far as I know, I asked my question on Scott browns original status and he told me that ajay was in control, apparently anyway.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/03/25 :  08:04:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
I'm just pissed off that our entire thread siding with Ajay against might have been proven wrong. Ajay did feel the scene owed him something and it would be dark indeed if this was his way of finding retribution.

Be interesting to hear if the accusation is true. So far, everyone should bare in mind that Scott has drawn this conclusion based on what he's seen on Facebook and heard from others.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page