Total online 1613
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Hello, I'm Stadium Checker. I produce music.
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Stadium Checker
Starting Member

Italy
3 posts
Posted - 2019/06/18 :  13:06:33  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Stadium Checker's homepage
Hi, Happy Hardcore Forum.

I'm Stadium Checker, and I am an Electronic Music producer from Italy.
I started producing Electronic Music in late 2009, when I was 14 years old.
I mainly create tracks in the Happy Hardcore, Hard Trance, Hard Dance and Hardstyle genres.
My main source of inspiration for my musical works comes from the German Dance music group Scooter.
To be more precise, I always get inspired by their 2003 album "The Stadium Techno Experience".
So, I always try to have a really huge stadium atmosphere in my tracks (hence the name Stadium Checker).
My main goal is to give the listener the impression of being at a huge live concert in the middle of an enormous outdoor stadium / sports ground.

So, I would like to submit a Happy Hardcore track of mine, which is called "We Need The Hyper Sonic!".
This track was originally produced by myself in Spring 2010, but, in April 2015, I decided to re-work it in a new, more energetic version.
It is modern, but at the same time, it is also in a very old school-style and it was inspired by Scooter's First Chapter tracks.

So, that being said, I hope that you like my track! Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqZWNbJjEI

P. S. If you want to listen to some of my more recent musical works, check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/StadiumCheckerDJ

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page