Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Ive an idea..
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Eddie M

Ireland
23 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  13:36:59  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Eddie M's homepage
..for a new section of the forums in which bedroom djs like myself who just enjoy mixing and having a party! why not have a section where djs put up a number of tracks which they feel blend really well together.. whatcha's all think?

e.g.1
lock n load-'blow ya mind' and brainbug- 'nightmare'

e.g.2
red jerry- 'wizards of the sonic' and perfect phase-'horny horns'

i know i should have put this in the "website suggestions" silver, but i want 2 see would many people be interested in it and then you can decide yourself... g2g guys ive an A-level biology exam 2moro so i need 2 do a bit of studying for see yas.. keep it real, keep it euphoric

Edited by - DJ Tempest on 04 Jun 2001 19:22:39

Alert moderator
Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  15:07:36  Show profile  Send a private message
EEwweeeweeweew... Yukky yukky trance tracks!!! just kidding... :)

IMHO I think there wouldn't be enough activity to warrant a whole section on track mixing. But doing a thread for it is cool! ^_^

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Eddie M

Ireland
23 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  15:48:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Eddie M's homepage

well, although i know u were only kidding..i have to say that even though happyhard has made a comeback in certain areas of the globe treance is still largely the most popular and successful genre of dance music today ..hardhouse..garage..techno..none of it even comes close .....
PLEASE KEEP POSTING UR OPINION ON MY IDEA DJS! see yas

The climax of my breakdown is even more satisfying than an orgasm "WHO GIVES A FUK..WHO GIVES A FUK???"

Eddie M

Ireland
23 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  15:50:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Eddie M's homepage
..and that wouldve come across as such a good point if i hadve just spelt the bloody word 'trance' right ..for ****s sake...

The climax of my breakdown is even more satisfying than an orgasm "WHO GIVES A FUK..WHO GIVES A FUK???"

Sander

Netherlands
98 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  16:23:26  Show profile  Send a private message
I like the idea!

Btw lock 'n load is more hardhouse then trance.. But that is not so strange because lock 'n load = dj Attic & dj Stylzz (hardcore producers :)

-------------
* Ok gabbers from Italy and Holland, it's time for a ******* war, so join the army of hardcore and clap your hands to this *

DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/06/04 :  19:22:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
yeah, i dont really think there enough of these kind of posts to constitute an entire forum..

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Eddie M

Ireland
23 posts
Posted - 2001/06/05 :  13:17:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Eddie M's homepage
well thanx 4 the optimistic vibes mate! j/k :-)

DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/06/05 :  23:19:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
anytime! ;)

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page