Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 UPRISING/REBIRTH RECORDS RELEASE DETAILS
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Scott Majestik

United Kingdom
57 posts
Scott Majestik is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2003/12/13 :  11:40:40  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Scott Majestik's homepage
UPR003

"Free" - DJ's Kinetic & Zonic

Welcoming two of Irelands finest to our label, Kinetik and Zonic have taken an old skool classic and made it their own. "Free" is not in the same mould as we usually have on Uprising but we had to take this track as soon as we heard it, quality beats, uplifting riffs and a vocal no-one can deny is an anthem. Watch out for these boys, as we expect big things from them.

"Gangstaz" - Tha Outsidaz

Ooooh @#%$, back again and darker than ever before, there is no letting up in the latest Outsidaz entry, becoming regulars on our release sheets they bring more fierce beats, nasty riffs and not the slightest sight of happiness. The hardest of the hard-edge crew are refusing to compromise their sound and gaining respect and momentum by doing so. Originally titled "wanna be a ruffneck" shows where their loyalties lie and it's about time too. The Hard is back in Hardcore big time.

RBR003

“Crowd Noise” – Devastate

Deva’s in fine form here with a minimalistic banger, complete with whistles and horns. Picked up exclusively by Sharkey for his mix for Bonkers, this track rides along happily with hard beats, tearing acid and a nice orchestral relax session in the middle. Rebirth carry on showing that quality hardcore doesn’t have to be cheesy.

“Warped Disturbance” – Lee UHF & Devastate

Tag team time, head to head Bedlam and Rebirth join teams to bring you some twisted hardcore, that gets harder and harder in stages throughout this track. Also originally penciled for Bonkers, this one never quite made the cut (‘cos Dave got his mix in too late), however, the quality and originality shine through.

Hehe, I finally managed to pull myself out of the studio to get this one pressed up (Lazy b*****d that I am), just got the tp's back and they sound wicked. Enjoy

Everything Excites Me ! I Am One Excited Young Man !!

Higher Order Recordings
E: [email protected]
W: www.higher-order.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 7947 483037
MSN: [email protected]

HIGHER ORDER 001 OUT IN THE SHOPS NOW !!

Alert moderator
Dave Murray
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,675 posts

136 hardcore releases
Dave Murray has attended 3 events
Posted - 2003/12/13 :  11:44:21  Show profile  Send a private message
Wahey. These look wicked. Gonna get em all i suppose . Looking to be 2 of the best labels there is imo.

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/01/02 :  13:39:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
I really don't like "Free" but "Crowd Noise" is one of the biggest tunes I've heard in a while. Rock on Scotty

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page