Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2005/08/17 :  02:01:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
I think it's a good idea for everyone who's definately going, to say so :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/08/17 :  07:13:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
I really wanted to come its not fair!

INSANE HARDCORE RAVER
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2005/08/17 :  10:57:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
would love to come on a campin trip. but tha wkend is hardcore heaven in bristol acadamy, so i'll b goin to that it'll be slammin!!!
insane

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/08/18 :  07:29:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sorry to say i won't be able to make it, just too much of a hassle and not enough time for me.

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/08/19 :  17:12:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by K-Hole:
HCT2 in Japan btw, sometime next year :D

Ill definetly try and make that one.

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2005/08/20 :  13:29:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
uhhhh........i'm in a spot of technical difficulty here. When i say technical difficulty, what a really mean more specifically is financial difficulty

i basically have NO money at all from my wages. after paying rent, and affording myself a couple of nights getting rat arsed, the money situation kinda got away from me and i am now skint.

This is not me saying i won't come, this is me saying la mierda has hit the fan and i'll do my best.

what i will ask is those of you that have fully arranged everything for yourselves, if you could give me a total cost of what it takes to get into this, and since i'm a lazy bastard (plus an internet invalid) if any of you lovely, lovely people wanna check out prices between London (any station) and wherever-the-hell this place is, and add it on to the other costs you've covered for, well; i'd marry ya. or at least give you a hearty hand shake and buy you a few drinks.

Anyway yes so that's the situation. if i can get this total cost sorted before long then i will scour my resources and muster up the neccessary amount.

cheers guys!!!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

K-Hole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,098 posts
K-Hole has donated money to the site K-Hole has attended 52 events
Posted - 2005/08/20 :  14:06:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit K-Hole's homepage  Reply with quote
Jester,

From London Euston to Wolverhampton to Llanbedr return is about £55, the camping is £18, then its just beer money and chipping into BBQ funds. :)

Breaking goats since '03.

System Shutdown

42 posts
Posted - 2005/08/21 :  11:32:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit System Shutdown's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey, Snow here
As many of you know i had to withdraw from this trip basically due to parents and financial difficulties.
HOWEVER - PROBLEM RESOLVED! I can now attend :D
I believe i have a tent of some description, think it's a small dome one, will have to check up though. But yes, 98% chance i'll be coming now!

Edited by - System Shutdown on 2005/08/21 11:32:32
System Shutdown

42 posts
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  00:26:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit System Shutdown's homepage  Reply with quote
btw - im thinking we should post recent pics, just so we know who to look out for at the train station/campsite?

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  08:39:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
Will try my best to come and see ya all deffo!
Get back to you on wedsnesday!

enVias
Average Member

Australia
163 posts
enVias has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  13:12:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit enVias's homepage  Reply with quote
****s

Edited by - enVias on 2006/04/02 17:42:10
kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  13:46:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
oooooooooh! arrrrrrrrrrr!
I like mi hairy chests i do i tell ya lol! ^^^^^^^^^^^^Hes got bigger boobs than me

Edited by - kathryn on 2005/08/22 13:48:44
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  20:29:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
I'd post a picture of myself, but most of you know what i look like :)

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2005/08/22 :  20:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
I'd post a picture of myself, but most of you know what i look like :)

go on be a devil : )

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2005/08/23 :  04:17:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
I'd post a picture of myself but most of you enjoy the gift of sight

*edit*

since i just posted i thought it best to put the important news on here regarding the trip...

i officially hate my pub now. THREE weeks ago (a fornight before the needed amount of time) i alerted the entire managerial contingent of the place that i wanted the 27th to the 29th off and was told that this was absolutely fine since i told them so well in advance.

i've just this evening checked the rota and oh deary fudging me, the pub and put me working on each of these days. WHAT A BUNCH OF.......undesirable characters of whom indulge in certain extra curricular activities (i.e. starts with a w, ends with an s and has anker in the middle....)

i'm most aggravated with this, but hopefully, and i do mean hopefully i can get someone to cover for me. damn i'm pisisted off about this though..

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Edited by - JesterDJ on 2005/08/23 04:24:37

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.85 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page