Hardcore Underground ( TRACKLIST )
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
stu_allen_4_life

United Kingdom
25 posts
Posted - 2006/09/29 :  21:39:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
looks like another top class album

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mr igloo

United States
277 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  04:38:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr igloo's homepage  Reply with quote
This album is going to be massive....

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  10:31:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr igloo:
This album is going to be massive....

Unfortunately it won't be, it will certainly under sell for how much awesomeness it has packed in 3 CD's. It pisses on every other compilation released in the last umpteen years and won't sell anywhere near as much as those shitty clubland x-treme/hardcore nation albums.

luminate

Australia
467 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  10:42:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit luminate's homepage  Reply with quote
maybe not, but the sales it does make will hav a gret impact on the market as far as displaying the other sounds that are out there, which in turn will lead to more appreciation of the sounds portreyed by the larger hardcore community.

CHOONZ!!!!

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  16:06:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by luminate:
maybe not, but the sales it does make will hav a gret impact on the market as far as displaying the other sounds that are out there, which in turn will lead to more appreciation of the sounds portreyed by the larger hardcore community.

That's the thing, the only people that will get to hear about it our people on internet not in major high street stores. The regular Joe Chav that makes up alot of the sales for hardcore compilations won't even hear about it and even if they do will go 'WEL IT HAZNT GOT ALL HIXXEH SONGZ ON ITT!!1'. Apart from on here, ush and a few other sites most people will hear about it from word of mouth and that takes a hell of alot longer time to kick in than it being commericially available and advertised on TV.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  16:13:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah, but it will be commercially available. Certainly not on anything like the scale of Clubland or Euphoria, but it'll be available from high street retailers. Granted this is a bad time to go to retail, but we're interested in building solid movitated underground support this time out, as it's a segment that has been sorely neglected up until this point.

If we hit all targets, we'll ramp and scale up accordingly. You're not just buying an album, you're investing in the future of the scene. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and slightly special? Eh?

CDJay

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2006/09/30 :  19:41:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Ah, but it will be commercially available. Certainly not on anything like the scale of Clubland or Euphoria, but it'll be available from high street retailers. Granted this is a bad time to go to retail, but we're interested in building solid movitated underground support this time out, as it's a segment that has been sorely neglected up until this point.

If we hit all targets, we'll ramp and scale up accordingly. You're not just buying an album, you're investing in the future of the scene. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and slightly special? Eh?

CDJay

Best of luck to you CDJay, I'll make sure I buy it and try to convince as many people as possible to do so aswell

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/10/01 :  01:16:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj bugbear:
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
dj kurt this is gonna be mint *runs round room*

*smacks hit head with a pan* dude chill :p haha

it hert *cry* rofl nah this is gonna be awsome only album that their on woo!

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2006/10/01 :  01:48:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
This sounds greaat!

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2006/10/02 :  01:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
k i loved the beats & tunes from bonkers 16, cd 2 - sharkey, clsm and kutski, i was disappointed with the other cds though there were only a few good tracks in my opinion.
i also loved the vibe and energy of bonkers 15 and kevin energys mix from hh3,
with that said will i like this? i checked out the website and wasnt amazed, what mixes from bonkers and hh3 are these most like, cheers

btw 1st post, elo ppl! keep on ravin :D

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2006/10/02 :  02:36:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
If you liked the Sharkey + CLSM CD on Bonkers 16, then it's a near certainty you'll like the Darwin b2b Cube::Hard CD ;)

The clips offer insight but they intentionally give little away, it'd be no good to have heard practically the whole album ahead of time after all. :)

CDJay

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2006/10/02 :  03:02:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
ye thats the cd that caught my eye but the clips didnt really make me want to buy it, but like you said little is shown, ill probbly buy it, thnx

i know this is off topic but do you think ill like hardcore euphoria and wow 11? thnx alot man :)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2006/10/03 :  17:11:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't really comment on other albums ;)

Another free track added to download section!

CDJay

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/10/03 :  17:25:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
cheers for the free ones cdjay good stuff.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2006/10/14 :  16:50:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
£7.99, including delivery for UK residents, at HMV!

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=575482

:D

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page