Total online 1735
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Dont you ever wonder what it the point of shizz?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/06/27 :  21:10:55  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
That point in life where idk, you've done what you can, often done the extra mile and meh well society gives a big F.U.

I stood there earlier, 100% legit thinking "nah, enough is enough". Edge of train tracks, sitting legs over the lines, kicking wires with my feet, just seeing. It did **** all as they were rubber coated and insulated.

Still, after taking a pic (not for that insta or FB spaz shit, but for the NHS to suck on once it was done), I got up, and said "**** it man, better being on the train than under it".

It comes to a tiring point. Losing it all, music, gf's, life, family, everything.

The next day is "**** it, let's carry on because after all, no c*nt cares either way, so why hand it on a plate?"

Alert moderator

Edited by - SparkzMusic on 2019/06/27 21:46:32
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/06/27 :  21:39:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Life can do that to you mate.

I've been there, still am from time to time but being able to carry on is a big deal, keep doing that.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/06/27 :  21:54:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
Absolutely man.

What really ****ing makes me mad is the NHS killed my mother via medical mistakes, then ****ed up my uncle as well who died.

They bodged up an arm operation I had prior to that (including giving me another patents notes to hand to my GP) then covered it up.

Every fkin time I see a GP its the usual BS. Other teams I see are no different. It's got me to a point where I never see a GP now about anything. I just cant bring myself to go.

Albeit I'm on ESA where even assessment staff have been understanding. .........Telling me I clearly need X support. I go back to the NHS to get it and nah.

Enough is enough and I'm going private, even though I cant afford it entirely, it's the best way

thedjjudah

United States
65 posts
Posted - 2019/08/19 :  21:22:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit thedjjudah's homepage
Find your joy in God, my friend.

I've been to where you were at before. Got hospitalized because I wanted to kill myself. Jesus changed all that and now I have joy in my life. I have some downers, that's true, but God always lifts me out of them.

Before you shoot me down as a religious fanatic, just try asking God to help you. He will.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/08/20 :  08:50:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
I Wish I could give you some inspirational carrying on with life words but I would be lying if I did. What I can say to you is I have really enjoyed your music over the years. I have enjoyed it just as much as tracks from the big producers. I?m happy mixing your tracks in to a Darren styles or Gammer track. Thanks for putting an intro on it must have been love. I really enjoyed mixing that one.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/08/21 10:22:08
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/08/21 :  14:10:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I Wish I could give you some inspirational carrying on with life words but I would be lying if I did. What I can say to you is I have really enjoyed your music over the years. I have enjoyed it just as much as tracks from the big producers. I?m happy mixing your tracks in to a Darren styles or Gammer track. Thanks for putting an intro on it must have been love. I really enjoyed mixing that one.

Good job I didn't reply to your original post now, would have ended up looking a bit silly.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/08/21 :  15:03:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
It?s my true thoughts and feelings but I don?t think it belongs here. So tired I can?t even think. Not able to judge what?s a good idea or not.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page