Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Nice to hear Bonkers 3 being played
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2019/07/08 :  22:10:10  Show profile Send a private message
Was out the back having a quick fag break at work, over the road from me is a mini fairground and the music blaring out from their dj booth.

Just sitting there the music was very familiar and was the "Make your own kind of music" track. I knew straight away i was hearing "Bonkers 3".

I went back in and mentioned to a work collegue who is pretty oldschool in that sense if he knew the Bonkers compilation, which he did.

Later on, the guy from the fairground walked through our workplace. I mentioned to him straight away who played "Bonkers 3" and straight away a big grin followed by "I did, had to liven up the place".

Ended up in conversation about the series and even leading onto the dutch stuff.

Knew he was a pretty safe guy anyway from over the months i've worked there, he was suprised i listened to it over the years.

Nice to have them moments, music is powerful.

I think from this experience i've personally got to put down "Bonkers 3" as probably the best out of the lot for me.

Even though my era of hardcore should be the stuff of the mid 2000's, luckily i was always abit of a nostalgic of the 90s when i got older... from certain movies, music, tv etc when i was a child but maybe didn't fully know about until later years

Alert moderator
lainnix

United States
58 posts
Posted - 2019/07/09 :  00:46:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lainnix's homepage
Great story. Maybe the magic will come back someday.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/07/09 :  06:08:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Bonkers 1 , never beat the original for me.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2019/07/13 :  05:18:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
Perfect place to play it.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2019/07/18 :  10:00:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
would have gone with this

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/07/30 :  20:08:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Aye class when you randomly hear hardcore blasting out from somewhere, not that I hear it often or in a while anyway lol I've manged to get bonkers and hardcore blasted out in my local gym a few times the past few months, but some people weren't impressed

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/07/31 :  04:28:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Aye class when you randomly hear hardcore blasting out from somewhere, not that I hear it often or in a while anyway lol I've manged to get bonkers and hardcore blasted out in my local gym a few times the past few months, but some people weren't impressed

As much as I'd enjoy hearing hardcore in the gym, I'd not wanna hear happy hardcore lol Doesn't really do a lot for aggression lol

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/08/08 :  20:21:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:

As much as I'd enjoy hearing hardcore in the gym, I'd not wanna hear happy hardcore lol Doesn't really do a lot for aggression lol

Well to be fair it was hixxy mix bonkers 9, scott browns mix bonkers 9 and something else( can't remember lol) so technically it wasn't happy hardcore lol

But last year actually 1 of the gym instructors actually did a happy hardcore playlist and played it in the gym a few times, I walked in 1 day and vinylgroover - time after time was playimg! I actually couldn't believe it! happy hardcore was playing in the gym and I was involved in it! I actually know the gym instructor who made the playlist but I was def more than surprised he made a happy hardcore playlist, unfortunately it disappeared a while ago, can't remember the full playlist but it was all happy hardcore, the only tracks I can remember are

vinylgroover- time after time
force & styles- heart of gold
A-tension- angels
interactive- forever young

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page