| Author |
Thread |
|
HHC-CQIU
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/11/11 : 11:54:09
Is this the Gammer Remix
Sorry if this has already been answered I'm very tired.
Alert moderator
Edited by - on 2019/11/11 11:54:37 |
DJ Bounce
Average Member
  

 United Kingdom
205 posts Joined: Mar, 2006
|
Posted - 2019/11/11 : 19:21:45
quote: Originally posted by MusicILove:
Is this the Gammer Remix
Sorry if this has already been answered I'm very tired.
Yes, pretty obvious really cos it sounds almost identical to his Neck Breaker remix
Alert moderator
|
HHC-CQIU
Whoops


? posts Joined: [2016-2026]
|
Posted - 2019/11/11 : 19:42:25
quote: Originally posted by DJ Bounce:
quote: Originally posted by MusicILove:
Is this the Gammer Remix
Sorry if this has already been answered I'm very tired.
Yes, pretty obvious really cos it sounds almost identical to his Neck Breaker remix
Thank you. I wanted to make sure as on Discogs it said something about it having the wrong label printed on it.
Alert moderator
|