My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1540
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 

Help me ID an happy hardcore track from 1990-1996

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HHC-CSBI
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/11/12 :  00:45:07  Show profile
Hi All,

I'm looking for a track I had on cassette years ago. I have a recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmH8Y5aWw0

It mixed into "Doug Laurent - I'm Rushin' Stakkato Mix)" at 170bpm but was sped up. I slowed it down to 160bpm as it sounds like the correct speed.

It will be from from 1990-1996 latest (most likely 1994-1995 though).

Any help will be appreciated!


Alert moderator



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page