Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/01/20 :  15:06:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
uk hardcore primetime

+ 2007 too. So many good albums came out that year:

Hardcore Adrenaline 1&2&3, Hardcore Reunited 2, HU2, Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 4 (the 2nd best one IMO), Crush On Hardcore 1&2, Masif Hardcore 2008, True Hardcore

Ill second that. 2007 was a great year and for me the music did start a slow decline from 2008 onwards.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/01/25 :  22:47:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Always loved this one and was disappointed it joined the long list of unreleased hardcore tracks courtesy of Hixxy -

https://youtu.be/jh9AgdnrZY8

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2020/01/25 22:49:51
DJ Blazar

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2020/01/26 :  00:52:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Blazar's homepage  Reply with quote

I like Sharkey mixes the most, but damn this track is good, I found it unreleased somewhere, it was really low quality.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/01/26 :  09:13:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Blazar:

I like Sharkey mixes the most, but damn this track is good, I found it unreleased somewhere, it was really low quality.

Yes that was another awesome track that never got released. And I also found a low quality unmixed version but it was so poor it wasnt worth it all.

On the same theme, another great Hixxy track from this period that was never released - https://youtu.be/XulHDVeik8E

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2020/01/26 09:14:59
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/01/26 :  17:58:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Yes that was another awesome track that never got released. And I also found a low quality unmixed version but it was so poor it wasnt worth it all.

On the same theme, another great Hixxy track from this period that was never released - https://youtu.be/XulHDVeik8E

Was there ever a vocal mix of Take A Look?

DJ Blazar

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2020/01/26 :  18:44:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Blazar's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I remixed that track about 2 years ago, I deleted it off my Soundcloud because my production skills were way worse back then.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/01/26 :  21:14:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
quote:

Was there ever a vocal mix of Take A Look?

Always thought this as well seeing as the bonkers 12 mix was labelled as the dub mix. But never heard it if there was.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page