Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:53:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, you voted for the ones who are least likely to help people in your situation.

And I'm with Corbyn, **** Isreal as a state, not its citizen.

I did. Only because it?s how I have been brought up. It?s a bit hard to think for yourself when your family are boris?s biggest supporters. I have changed a lot in 6 months and would never vote conservative again. Never ever again.

42,000 dead and the blood is on the governments hands. Their I said it.

Money before people. I said it again.

I?m out.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:55:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I am not here to talk politics.

I hate politics now and want nothing to do with them.

Please don?t use the word retard.

As a disabled person I have had that term used against me all my life. It isn?t a nice word to use. As for someone who claims to be compassionate for others maybe you need to think a little more about what you say before criticising others.

I'm using his words.

edit: I'm assuming you're talking to me because I'm the one claiming to have compassion?

It?s to all of who used the word. I should of put a gap to make it clear I was addressing you separately. Sorry.

You are using his words. If someone uses the n word does that mean you would use it?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  08:56:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

As a disabled person I have had that term used against me all my life. It isn?t a nice word to use. As for someone who claims to be compassionate for others maybe you need to think a little more about what you say before criticising others.

I'm using his words.

edit: I'm assuming you're talking to me because I'm the one claiming to have compassion?

It?s to all of who used the word. I should of put a gap to make it clear I was addressing you separately. Sorry.

You are using his words. If someone uses the n word does that mean you would use it?

No, but in order for me to respond to his claims, I need to explain what I'm referring to. It wouldn't have come into it if he wasn't chucking the word round like candy

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  09:07:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm using his words.

No, but in order for me to respond to his claims, I need to explain what I'm referring to. It wouldn't have come into it if he wasn't chucking the word round like candy

quote:
What a retard I am to be thinking of them.

No need for it. You didn?t need to add that on the end. But if you were in the same situation with the N word you wouldn?t use it still so why should a word that offends disabled be treated differently.

What you said about the people voting for Brexit being the most affected. Yep that?s me. I voted again under the influence of my family. I thought things would be better. But now I know more I realise how bad things are going to be. :(

I am not like my family. I never want to be like them. They have said some truly disgraceful things through all of this.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  09:18:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm using his words.

quote:
What a retard I am to be thinking of them.

No need for it. You didn?t need to add that on the end. But if you were in the same situation with the N word you wouldn?t use it still so why should a word that offends disabled be treated differently.

What you said about the people voting for Brexit being the most affected. Yep that?s me. I voted again under the influence of my family. I thought things would be better. But now I know more I realise how bad things are going to be. :(

I am not like my family. I never want to be like them. They have said some truly disgraceful things through all of this.

I see your point, to be honest, if it was the N word I wouldn't have used it again, but there's a generally accepted replacement of 'N word' to use in its place. You have revealed a bit of a bias in me I suppose, sorry for my repeated use of it after the fact.

I'm glad we're on the same page about the government, I think a lot more people are starting to realise what's going on throughout this, the cries of 'Yeah but what if labour were in charge?' are becoming a lot less frequent when it seems apparent that our government are doing the wrong thing at literally every turn.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  09:34:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Blaming the government for the death toll is not helpful in any way. This is nature taking its course and its the first time the world has collectively tried to fight nature.

Mistakes have been made but to blame the death of 42000 people on the government is just ridiculous. If you want to blame anything look at the root cause of the pandemic and the attempted coverup and delay in reporting it from the Chinese government. But even then, this isnt the first and it wont be the last deadly virus the world has to deal with.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  09:44:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Blaming the government for the death toll is not helpful in any way. This is nature taking its course and its the first time the world has collectively tried to fight nature.

Mistakes have been made but to blame the death of 42000 people on the government is just ridiculous. If you want to blame anything look at the root cause of the pandemic and the attempted coverup and delay in reporting it from the Chinese government. But even then, this isnt the first and it wont be the last deadly virus the world has to deal with.

It's not helpful after the fact, no, the deaths have happened but there are shitloads of experts standing up to say that many of the extra deaths are down to the government. We had time to react, we had time to deal with it but we did nothing. We went against what nearly every other country did in the pursuit of herd immunity because Boris/Cummings thought that their gamble would pay off for the economy. As it happens, the deaths have been completely for nothing, because the economy is also ****ed.

You can see a timeline of government failings here, It's just a list of events, with multiple sources cited, http://appeasement.org/

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:12:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Sources claim that a lot of UK deaths are given Covid19 on death certificates even if that was not the actual cause. It might be easier for post mortems to save a build up of cases but our national broadcaster seems to overlook this fact though.

BBC = Boris Bashing Corporation

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:20:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

Sources claim that a lot of UK deaths are given Covid19 on death certificates even if that was not the actual cause. It might be easier for post mortems to save a build up of cases but our national broadcaster seems to overlook this fact though.

BBC = Boris Bashing Corporation

Are you trying to claim that the government statistics for COVID19 deaths are incorrect? Wouldn't the government be stating it if that were the case?

The actual cause might be a heart attack, brought on by COVID19 (for example).

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:27:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

It's not helpful after the fact, no, the deaths have happened but there are shitloads of experts standing up to say that many of the extra deaths are down to the government. We had time to react, we had time to deal with it but we did nothing. We went against what nearly every other country did in the pursuit of herd immunity because Boris/Cummings thought that their gamble would pay off for the economy. As it happens, the deaths have been completely for nothing, because the economy is also ****ed.

You can see a timeline of government failings here, It's just a list of events, with multiple sources cited, http://appeasement.org/

Shitloads of experts = a bunch of people on social media with an agenda, who know **** all about anything, but appeal to people like you who are looking for blame as you have an issue with the government.

Look at the bigger picture and stop trying to pick holes in everything that has happened. I hate the term unprecedented but it really is and mistakes are going to be made. Pretty much all countries have made mistakes. You cant fight nature.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:32:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shitloads of experts = a bunch of people on social media with an agenda, who know **** all about anything, but appeal to people like you who are looking for blame as you have an issue with the government.

Look at the bigger picture and stop trying to pick holes in everything that has happened. I hate the term unprecedented but it really is and mistakes are going to be made. Pretty much all countries have made mistakes. You cant fight nature.

No, not people on social media with an agenda, actual experts.

I'm not trying to pick holes, the holes are there to see, the link I provided shows you the holes. Each claim is sourced and actually happened.

Other countries have made mistakes, we've made more. That's why we've performed so badly. No one in their right mind can say that this has been handled well by the government, and there's no one else to blame - there didn't need to be this many deaths.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:33:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:46:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not trying to pick holes, the holes are there to see, the link I provided shows you the holes. Each claim is sourced and actually happened.

Other countries have made mistakes, we've made more. That's why we've performed so badly. No one in their right mind can say that this has been handled well by the government, and there's no one else to blame - there didn't need to be this many deaths.

Lol actual experts at what? Having an opinion?

You obviously know a lot about how other countries have dealt with the virus so enlighten me - how have we made more mistakes? And I didnt say it had been handled well I just said its not helpful to blame them - what does it achieve?

Theres no one else to blame? Do you not think that the Chinese government have any part to play in this? Forgetting their awful laws which encourage these wet markets, animal cruelty and awful hygiene practices, how helpful was the coverup and delay in reporting of the outbreak. That alone led to more deaths worldwide than any decisions made by individual governements.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dunno if you know you've posted the same thing twice but in the interests of keeping the converation going, here's a bump. (My reply above)

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2020/06/18 :  10:52:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol actual experts at what? Having an opinion?

You obviously know a lot about how other countries have dealt with the virus so enlighten me - how have we made more mistakes? And I didnt say it had been handled well I just said its not helpful to blame them - what does it achieve?

Theres no one else to blame? Do you not think that the Chinese government have any part to play in this? Forgetting their awful laws which encourage these wet markets, animal cruelty and awful hygiene practices, how helpful was the coverup and delay in reporting of the outbreak. That alone led to more deaths worldwide than any decisions made by individual governements.

Experts at statistical modelling, science, shit like that, you know, the stuff people on social media generally don't know about.

I have given you a timeline of events that shows all the mistakes and makes reference to other countries. Look at it, it's basically everything I'm talking about.

You can blame the Chinese government, but all countries had the same info, we're handling it either the worst, or close to worst. Honestly, just read the timeline. There was every opportunity to do more to combat this, but we didn't, we delayed and delayed.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page