Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 2000-2010 UK/Happy Hardcore Mix #2
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ_Melba_Lee
Banned

United Kingdom
22 posts
Posted - 2021/01/25 :  23:10:58  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DJ_Melba_Lee's homepage
This is my first time posting it. It is not my first mix. I've made more than 10 mixes and started DJ 1 and a half years ago.
DJ Melba/Hardcore Critters

Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/Hardcore_Critters_Mixes/hardcore-critters-2000-2010-ukhappy-hardcore-mix-2/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qud0LO0qnQk

Alert moderator

Edited by - DJ_Melba_Lee on 2021/01/25 23:13:32
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/01/26 :  07:46:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Some of the transitions needs some work. Most of them sound nice though.
The transition between When the Rain Comes and Superstar is a proper clang-fest :P

The tracklist is nice enough. Not really a fan of the most of Dougal & Gammer's tracks from the timeperiod you picked. And for a decade mix, quite a bit of tracks representing 2000 to 2004 is missing

And you should really put up a EPILEPSY warning on that video, because that's a lot of rapidly flashing lights in that video you made for it.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Samination on 2021/01/26 07:50:22
DJ_Melba_Lee
Banned

United Kingdom
22 posts
Posted - 2021/01/27 :  18:34:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Melba_Lee's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Some of the transitions needs some work. Most of them sound nice though.
The transition between When the Rain Comes and Superstar is a proper clang-fest :P

The tracklist is nice enough. Not really a fan of the most of Dougal & Gammer's tracks from the timeperiod you picked. And for a decade mix, quite a bit of tracks representing 2000 to 2004 is missing

And you should really put up a EPILEPSY warning on that video, because that's a lot of rapidly flashing lights in that video you made for it.

Okay Samination, I know the mix or anything wasn't that great, I messed it up a little bit. It was a mistake. I agreed that and it has strobe lights a lot. Okay next time before I post another one, I will get some more skills of DJ or anything and getting better at it and I will put a warning on the video mix. Thanks for your review.

DJ Melba/Hardore Critters

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - DJ_Melba_Lee on 2021/01/29 01:19:45

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page