Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  08:46:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha it?s ok mate, just try imagining what my disappointment would be compared to yours :p .. I am gonna do a Radio edit for Spotify anyway of some sort, I?ll add that to accounts but for obvious reasons, made clear by your post .. I had to upload the as is version that I?ve been playing.. to cover myself from situations like this 😂

It?s still a good remix just unfortunately it switches to a random key at the end.. until that it?s fine, I just had to be more creative mixing out and use it to switch keys!

But I?d encourage you to check out the rest of the album .. for me it?s one of my best and I?m the most self critical twat ever :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  10:01:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't think that would make much of a difference for me, as I don't care about the key when I mix (because I'm a shit DJ)

As long as it doesn't clang, I mix

BTW, I didn't know you had a hand in Juicy Cuts? I though that was only Seduction (and/or DNA)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2021/12/17 10:03:17
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  16:43:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
It's a hardcore track man, Gammer can't be bothered to show it any love.

Too many shitty mainstream garbage tracks to focus on. Not like he needs to show respect to one of the best peers he could have in the scene that made Gammer what he is......

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  18:12:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
are we talking about a new remix, or a 7 year old one? Cause gammer was still in the hardcore game back then

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2021/12/18 :  15:02:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
I mean, that makes it even more pathetic.

7 years later and he can't even be assed to give DJ Storm a proper track version.

* plus, realistically h was already trash 7 years ago.

Edited by - trippnface on 2021/12/18 15:02:54
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2021/12/19 :  19:32:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
Haha it?s ok mate, just try imagining what my disappointment would be compared to yours :p .. I am gonna do a Radio edit for Spotify anyway of some sort, I?ll add that to accounts but for obvious reasons, made clear by your post .. I had to upload the as is version that I?ve been playing.. to cover myself from situations like this 😂

It?s still a good remix just unfortunately it switches to a random key at the end.. until that it?s fine, I just had to be more creative mixing out and use it to switch keys!

But I?d encourage you to check out the rest of the album .. for me it?s one of my best and I?m the most self critical twat ever :)

I really don?t think your disappointment is comparable to mine. I?ve had this dangled in front of me on SoundCloud for the last 6 years. I?ve listened to it almost every week. I?ve waited until it was going to be released. I pre ordered your vinyl for the tracklist to be changed after purchase. Then getting rid of my turntable meant I had to fight HU to get it canceled. To then have them tell Pay Pal I had already had the order and submit tracking for a different order which I had to prove to Pay Pal was them lying. Then I pre ordered your other vinyl with it on which also didn?t happen. I then brought the Hardcore Underground album it was on so I could make my own edit but the mix was over the break with the piano. I?ve heard others play it and I?ve finally been able to buy it in full. I actually didn?t have faith I would get it until I had the folder. 6 years of hype and all that to get 1 track to have it turn out like that. I?m 100% sure my disappointment swamps yours.

It?s not only the key the actual mix changes. For example the cymbals and that wooden block sound thingy. I think you could of told people that this was the case before release. At least as a warning for those who were desperate for it. At least that would of saved the last 6 years of wanting it and the disappointment.

As a side note hardcore really needs to get its act together when it comes to quality and transparency.

Personally if I would of got that remix from Gammer and he wouldn?t fix it I would of never allowed it to be heard. I would of deleted it. No matter how much it cost. To me what matters most is quality and the listener experience. If something doesn?t stand up to those standards it doesn?t go out.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2021/12/19 19:36:50
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2021/12/19 :  22:38:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:

I really don?t think your disappointment is comparable to mine. I?ve had this dangled in front of me on SoundCloud for the last 6 years. I?ve listened to it almost every week. I?ve waited until it was going to be released. I pre ordered your vinyl for the tracklist to be changed after purchase. Then getting rid of my turntable meant I had to fight HU to get it canceled. To then have them tell Pay Pal I had already had the order and submit tracking for a different order which I had to prove to Pay Pal was them lying. Then I pre ordered your other vinyl with it on which also didn?t happen. I then brought the Hardcore Underground album it was on so I could make my own edit but the mix was over the break with the piano. I?ve heard others play it and I?ve finally been able to buy it in full. I actually didn?t have faith I would get it until I had the folder. 6 years of hype and all that to get 1 track to have it turn out like that. I?m 100% sure my disappointment swamps yours.

It?s not only the key the actual mix changes. For example the cymbals and that wooden block sound thingy. I think you could of told people that this was the case before release. At least as a warning for those who were desperate for it. At least that would of saved the last 6 years of wanting it and the disappointment.

As a side note hardcore really needs to get its act together when it comes to quality and transparency.

Personally if I would of got that remix from Gammer and he wouldn?t fix it I would of never allowed it to be heard. I would of deleted it. No matter how much it cost. To me what matters most is quality and the listener experience. If something doesn?t stand up to those standards it doesn?t go out.

There's no need to shout!

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/19 :  22:54:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:

There's no need to shout!

Sorry I forgot big text is illegal on here. Hopefully this is more to your likeing.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2021/12/20 :  07:36:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Much better but please don't be a dick to Al storm, he doesn't have to post here but it's cool that he does.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/26 :  10:39:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote

Edited by - MusicILove on 2021/12/26 23:41:54
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,913 posts
Posted - 2021/12/26 :  21:28:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Much better but please don't be a dick to Al storm, he doesn't have to post here but it's cool that he does.

This.

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2021/12/27 :  11:53:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage  Reply with quote
Always thought you were a clown MIL, this just proves it.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2021/12/28 :  11:00:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
40% sale on some store items in recent days. What a steal!
I get an error message whenever trying to download the 1-200 bundle from Dropbox.
Message says something like 'file too large'.
Anyone know the solution?
Apparently doing the free trial for the business package to upgrade storage size doesn't change this.

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2021/12/28 13:37:35
Luz1978

United Kingdom
57 posts
Posted - 2021/12/28 :  15:01:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage  Reply with quote
I had same issue, you need to create a Dropbox account and then get the files that way, I couldn?t download it directly either?

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2021/12/28 :  15:22:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks. I already have Dropbox but couldn't find a way. But if you managed it that way I'll give it another go.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page