Joined: Jun, 2018
Posted - 2022/08/24 : 13:34:06
1. Download, install, and open an instance of Synth1. Download the latest version here: https://daichilab.sakura.ne.jp/softsynth/Synth1V113beta3.zip
2. Set both main osc to saw, and tune the fine knob on the 2nd osc to 17.
3. Set the phase knob at 12 o clock (or 64) This will make the osc restart each time you play a note.
4. Add moderate saturation and bam! You have the best bass sound in Hardcore!
5. If the bass sounds thin to you, set the sub knob to taste. Make sure the octave matches the 2 main osc.
ADDENDUM: Make sure you start with a basic tone with everything reset. If you have never used synth1 or are knew to synths, read this manual: https://robertheaton.com/2019/04/21/synth1-unofficial-manual/
Hardcore Til I ****in' Die!
Edited by - Doc McFly94 on 2022/08/25 06:40:34