Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Illegal migrants are in town and I am not happy
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2023/01/28 :  22:48:05  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
It appears that we have now hotels in Bournemouth that have joined the list for hotels that are housing migrants.

Some of you might have heard about the murder that happened last year when one of our local young men lost his life in a dispute with an individual who entered this country illegally. Upon entering this country he had claimed to have been 14 years old and was placed in foster care and then a local school. It seems that both his carer and the school would have not known his age however problems started quickly.

Surly the parents of the other students at the school would have worked this out at some point. Some rumours claim that he was 'pushy' towards some of the girls. Would no parent have contacted the local media? If they had done then why was this story kept quiet? Could things have worked out differently?
As for the hotels housing the migrants this has been kept quiet. In fact there has been zero media coverage whatsoever. I know one hotel had housed migrants in the past (around 2014 or 2015) and after going past it and seeing it look closed I grew suspicious. Sure enough it was on the list of hotels so I went to investigate it myself. There are migrants in there without a doubt. At night all the lights are on in each room. This is the Roundhouse Hotel owned by Britannia. No hotel has full bookings at this time of year and especially Britannia ones.

The list also points to another hotel at the East Cliff but the hotel of that name which closed at least a couple if years ago does not seem to house anyone. There are at least two other Britannia Hotels in the town. I have worked out through booking.com that there are no rooms available in these hotels for the time being yet other hotels by other chains or independents are taking bookings. One of these hotels actually still updates their Facebook group for events on at the hotel and from the outside does not look closed. The other one I will check out tomorrow. It is in the East Cliff area and I have seen some people walking past the Roundhouse who I suspected could be migrants not actually go into the hotel. Could they instead be in the second hotel?

Last night I done a bit of filming. The video itself is not that interesting and I did not go into the Roundhouse but instead I scouted the outside. I have mentioned this on the Daily Echo Facebook group and spoken about this with a few people. No one locally has a clue that this has been going on and is going on. A lot of people are furious about illegals being put in hotels at the expense of the tax payer and the fact that the local media are keeping this quiet just looks suspicious.
My video is displayed below. I will being checking out the other locations tomorrow and see if I can pick up on anything.

As for the other media such as the BBC I think they need to get their act together. No one cares about their silly 'partygate' stories but are more concerned about illegal immigration and the trans debate. These are the two biggest issues facing our country and the media just don't want to talk about it.

Alert moderator
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2023/01/30 :  11:31:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
If they're being housed in hotels, the aren't "illegals", they are asylum seekers.

The media are endlessly talking about trans issues and illegal immigration, it's relentless, that's why you and the other simpletons are getting yourselves all worked up about it and going around doing "investigations".

The trans debate is not even in the top 10 biggest issues facing our country, given that a mere 0.5% of the UK population considers their gender different to the one they were assigned at birth.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2023/01/30 :  17:56:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Being housed in hotels at the tax payers expense doesnt mean theyre not illegal. The very fact that they crossed the channel on a dinghy is illegal? but the scum who profit out of it are the real criminals.

It?s not a black and white issue. There are many reasons why these people would look to cross the channel to come over here but let?s not kid ourselves on - many of them are economic migrants simply looking for a better life and are not fleeing persecution/seeking asylum. The question is why come to the UK when they are all passing through other safe countries with similar capacity to take them on? Why pay money and risk your life on a boat to come to the UK?

It?s an issue that needs to be dealt with at the source and with political leadership - sadly lacking all over the world right now.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2023/02/26 :  06:06:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
If they're being housed in hotels, the aren't "illegals", they are asylum seekers.

The media are endlessly talking about trans issues and illegal immigration, it's relentless, that's why you and the other simpletons are getting yourselves all worked up about it and going around doing "investigations".

The trans debate is not even in the top 10 biggest issues facing our country, given that a mere 0.5% of the UK population considers their gender different to the one they were assigned at birth.

The only simpletons are people of the far left. If you want all these freeloaders entering the country at the taxpayers expense so much. Why don't you open your house and let them live there?

As for the Trans people, there is only 2 genders. A biological male and a biological female. All the rest of the genres are made up fairy tales from the loser left.
I will never be calling someone they or non binary.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2023/03/02 00:41:12
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2023/02/26 :  09:04:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:

So, you're still considering kandiravers to be humans then? :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2023/02/26 :  12:26:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
quote:
quote:

The only simpletons are people of the far left. If you want all these freeloaders entering the country at the taxpayers expense so much. Why don't you open your house and let them live there?

As for the Trans people, there is only 2 genders. A biological male and a biological female. All the rest of the genres are made up fairy tales from the loser left.

You don't need to refer to someone as "they" if you don't want to. Refer to them by name usually works rather than using pronouns. There are ways around this but if you want to be pissy about it, don't refer to them at all. Don't acknowledge their existence because that denies the non gender specific entity of the attention they crave.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2023/02/27 :  03:38:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
I honestly think the forces of global capitalism and communism allying to destroy fascism might have been the worst thing to happen to Europe since the ice age. It created the pretext for basically every social ill we see today, from boys being surgically castrated because they think they're girls, to native Europeans basically committing ethnocide rather than risk being called racist.

If the media and every other tentacle of the capitalist oligarchy is telling you that a law-abiding political group is scary and far-right, then chances are they're the good guys.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2023/02/27 :  04:14:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Why would 2 economical states wants to make weaker people, when they both are dependent on hard working people?

Get your ****** heads out of your asses... you're just as deluded as every one else.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2023/02/27 :  08:26:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Why would 2 economical states wants to make weaker people, when they both are dependent on hard working people?

Incels, troons and feminists are the perfect workers. They don't have families, they just work until they die. That means you can source your labour cheaply by importing it, instead of expensively by birthing it.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2023/03/02 :  00:46:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

So, you're still considering kandiravers to be humans then? :)

They are all just a bunch of snowflakes that embarrassed themselves. :)

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2023/05/02 :  17:08:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:

Absolutely.The attention it gets is massively disproportionate.

JustIncredible
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
599 posts
JustIncredible has attended 2 events
Posted - 2023/05/14 :  19:53:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JustIncredible's homepage
Trans people suck the best dick though, not even up for debate.
It's not even gay.

Anon.
Average Member

United Kingdom
169 posts
Posted - 2023/07/30 :  20:28:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anon.'s homepage
Smoogie you are nothing but a wee gimp.

Too even call partygate silly, tells me everything i need to know about what kind of person you are.

Get a life ya fud

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2023/08/01 :  06:36:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
It is silly. Who gives a shit anymore about ?party gate?. The main thing that worries me about it is that nobody in government seems to realise that the lockdown was a huge mistake and that if we have another pandemic they do another lockdown only earlier, longer and harder.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  10:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I honestly think the forces of global capitalism and communism allying to destroy fascism might have been the worst thing to happen to Europe since the ice age. It created the pretext for basically every social ill we see today, from boys being surgically castrated because they think they're girls, to native Europeans basically committing ethnocide rather than risk being called racist.

If the media and every other tentacle of the capitalist oligarchy is telling you that a law-abiding political group is scary and far-right, then chances are they're the good guys.

Hence why no one takes notice of the media

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2023/08/05 :  10:35:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
It is silly. Who gives a shit anymore about ?party gate?. The main thing that worries me about it is that nobody in government seems to realise that the lockdown was a huge mistake and that if we have another pandemic they do another lockdown only earlier, longer and harder.

Am I the only one who thinks we Boris should have gone with herd immunity? It was a risk in itself but he would still be PM if that happened.

Partygate was a media hype though with lots of edited footage being presented as fact and lots of witnesses remaining anonymous.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page