My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1642
 Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 

Styles & Breeze - Your Shining (Hypasonic Remix)

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/16 :  07:24:40  Show profile
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get Styles & Breeze - Your Shining (Hypasonic Remix)

Would like it for my next Hypasonic mix and can't find it anywhere apart from a vinyl that I can't play.

Also looking for the D:Code remix of Lucky Star. I have it on vinyl but no turntable to play it on. :(


Alert moderator
HHC-CSBH
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/16 :  08:15:17  Show profile
I might be able to help with these mate. i will check my hard drives tonight once i get home from work if i can get my laptop to graft!



Alert moderator Go to top of page
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/16 :  08:56:58  Show profile
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
I might be able to help with these mate. i will check my hard drives tonight once i get home from work if i can get my laptop to graft!



Thank you. :)


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member



Sweden
10,219 posts
Joined: Jul, 2004


195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2023/11/16 :  11:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Were neither of these in the Squad-E leaks?

__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------




Alert moderator Go to top of page
HHC-CSBH
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/17 :  20:39:20  Show profile
Hi mate, try these. I'm not 100% if they are the ones you're after or not, but you're more than welcome to them either way

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fozorahr5bo7gjtd0rhbo/SQDZ.zip?rlkey=c4xpohl12ioq8jagmtg9igwig&dl=0


Alert moderator Go to top of page
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/17 :  21:43:01  Show profile
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Hi mate, try these. I'm not 100% if they are the ones you're after or not, but you're more than welcome to them either way

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fozorahr5bo7gjtd0rhbo/SQDZ.zip?rlkey=c4xpohl12ioq8jagmtg9igwig&dl=0



Sadly lucky star and your shining are the hardcore versions.

The tb one I think is the Hypasonic version time stretched.

Thanks for looking though. :)


Alert moderator Go to top of page
HHC-CSBH
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2023/11/18 :  09:58:30  Show profile
Ah, sorry mate!



Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page