My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1759
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 

Two Classic Hardcore Mixes

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2025/10/16 :  18:30:44  Show profile
Mix one

Join my Discord.
https://discord.gg/GPxQ45ExgX

One of two classic hardcore mixes I recorded yesterday while testing out my new Hercules DJ Control Starlight with Virtual DJ.
I am genuinely surprised at how usable this little thing is.

Due to some life changes for the next half a year I do not have access to my CDJs and DJM setup or my controllers so this was a good solution to allow me to keep mixing without taking up room I currently do not have.

Mixing isn't the best however the music was good. :)



Tracklist
Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison (Hixxy HTID Mix)
Sugarbabes - About You Now (Breeze & Chris Unknown Remix)
Micky Modelle Vs. Jessy - Dancing In The Dark (Breeze Vs. UFO Remix)
United In Dance feat. Lisa Marie - Still The One (Gammer Remix)
Mickey Skeedale feat. Jenna - Falling Star
Darren Styles - Flashlight (VIP Mix)
Anon - Toca's Miracle
Stargazer - Ultimate High (Exclusive Remix)

Equipment used
Hercules DJ Control Starlight
Virtual DJ


Alert moderator
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2025/10/16 :  18:31:50  Show profile
Mix two

Join my Discord.
https://discord.gg/GPxQ45ExgX

Two of two classic hardcore mixes I recorded yesterday while testing out my new Hercules DJ Control Starlight with Serato DJ.
I am genuinely surprised at how usable this little thing is.

Due to some life changes for the next half a year I do not have access to my CDJs and DJM setup or my controllers so this was a good solution to allow me to keep mixing without taking up room I currently do not have.

Mixing was much better on this one. Serato is harder to beat match in with the small tempo faders with it’s 8% pitch range. Virtual DJ allows you to select your own pitch range. I was using 4% on that last mix. After the mixes I preferred Virtual DJ however after listening to both mixes the Serato one was much better. Maybe I was getting more comfortable with the Hercules DJ Control Starlight. Will do more testing.



Tracklist
Stompy - Take My Hand
Anon - Need You Tonight
Rising Star - True Feelings (Skeets Remix)
Gammer - Cube Negative
Styles & Breeze Presents Infextious - Amigos (Hardcore Mix)
S3RL - Can't Bring Me Down
Micky Modelle - Take Me Away (Breeze & UFO Remix)
S3RL - Keep On Ravin' Baby (VIP Mix)
Dougal & Gammer - Hardcore Turn It Up
LMC Vs. U2 - Take Me To The Clouds Above (Sy & Unknown Remix)
Darren Styles - Save Me

Equipment used
Hercules DJ Control Starlight
Serato DJ


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - on 2025/10/16 18:32:29



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page