Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
KetteringGanjaKru

United Kingdom
46 posts
KetteringGanjaKru has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/02/19 :  14:05:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
dere woz a few of em bout but wen evry 1's off dere trolley its hard 2 tell whos gunna kick off.

Keep on Ravin HARDCORE

D. Rodwell

Alert moderator Go to top of page
liquid_silver

Canada
97 posts
liquid_silver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/02/19 :  21:20:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i saw a few fights, sorry a few
people trying to start fights.

my friend almost got attacked
it was kinda funny though the other guys i was with
kept goin on about showin them a fight
canadain style i got every thing smoothed over ( on account it was my girls birthday too and i just wanted to have a nice night)

The power of love can bring a wayward child
back to the fold...
The power of love can bring light to the darkest night
and soothe the beast...

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2004/02/20 :  22:51:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
U cant expect 2 go to an event that size and not have any troublemakers. U could tell them a mile off by the way they act and if u dont take there shit they're very unlikely 2 start with u. These people go 2 raves to rob and pick on people who r easy targets and would rather rob a scared lookin boy than get kiked out for fighting som1 who'll give them a go. Don't get me wrong a rave is the place u should b able to feel comfortable but this is 2004 and alot of dicks have realised lotsa young people in 1 place out there face = easy money. Birkenhead have biggest young mob in that rave so did cause mosta trouble but theres millions the same all over the country. It's because people dont stand up 2 them that they keep comin back cos no matter the entry cost they'll rob 4 times that plus get wrecked on the nite. Don't judge evry1 from liverpool the same as birkenhead isnt even liverpool and theres good people from all areas and the bad 1's are just the loud minority. Don't let them put u off ravin cos u'll b missin out on many good nites.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2004/02/20 :  22:57:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
To steve o - was a different mix of the xque version wuality 2 hear some spanish get that gooda reception. To any1 no the tune breeze played absolute anthem "2 late 2 late it's a dream away, 2 late 2 late it's a dream awaaaaaaaay". Sounded like a raverbaby tune got played about 3 times that nite. Any help much appreciated.

liquid_silver

Canada
97 posts
liquid_silver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/02/21 :  02:57:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i still don't really know what/who birkenheads are.
although i can't really say i care,

wasn't a really good idea to bring my friend anyway
(kickboxers aren't the best to take out in another country)

pulse crew baby,
straight outta left field

genericrevolution
Average Member

United Kingdom
173 posts
genericrevolution has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/26 :  09:38:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit genericrevolution's homepage  Reply with quote
birkenhead is a place up north in england...

alot of the guys are sound as a pound and a good laugh.. but there are a load that are blatent trouble makers.. I noticed a lot of the birkenhead crew really started going to nearly all the events about 98-99 and since then I must say the trouble levels have increased unfortunatly (I'm not saying its all them here by the way)

but all society has gotten a lot worse over the years all over... and a lot of people say rap music etc has influenced anger in a lot of people too!

back in the old days of raving "up to 98 roughly" out of all the events I went to there was NO trouble that I see at all (apart from druggies passing out)...
I only got a little attitude once from a guy who was Coked Up or trippin' and when I said how u doing mate he gave me an evil eye and wobbled off... but apart from that you could basically go shake hands and hug with anyone (in the hardcore arenas) and make LOADS of friends in a nite...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.24 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page