Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
kl119363 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  08:54:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i cant believe it the sanctuary complex is closing down all because of f***in wimbledon fc f***in wankers

AJPEGG

Alert moderator Go to top of page
arrian_x

United Kingdom
37 posts
arrian_x has attended 11 events
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  12:01:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The flyers acknowledge that there were problems at NYE, and apparently they have a new system that "they're happy with". Everyone else better be happy with it too!
I think they took the problems quite seriously last time tho, since they sent me a free VIP ticket to the April event and the full tape pack of the NYE event to say sorry. Did anyone else get this stuff?

It's only FUN if it's HARD

wraith

United Kingdom
20 posts
wraith has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  17:33:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
easy solution to the girlfriend problem is leave her at home if she's a bit of a kill joy and go wit your mates better night all round

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/12 :  12:26:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
as the sanctuary is closing down where would be da best place to rave, i know people were saying about da NEC Birmingham but wherever it is i dont care, HTID

AJPEGG

cyantst

United Kingdom
34 posts
cyantst has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/03/15 :  16:14:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm there, As for the girlfriend thing sorry to say it but your going to have a good time and your girlfriend sounds like she would ruin the night and the whole point is to have fun is it not?

Twitche Fingrd Cyantst

Catfish
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2004/03/15 :  19:05:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I have been to the Sanctuary about 25 times since 1995.
And evey time is usually a belter.
The only problem they have always had is the SECURITY!!
Most of the regular security are all W*$kers.
They hate their jobs and they hate Ravers.
But they like to steel your puff and smoke that.
I have only been in the fasttrack twice and it is a cool arena but maybe needs a few more toilets!!
All in all Slammin should be the bollox.
I really wanted to go to Uproar a couple of weeks ago but couldn't make it.
Can any ravers who have been to lots of events tell me whether Seduction is puttin in the effort i hope he is puttin into promoting Uproar.
Keep the scene alive people...
It's fu*kin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/16 :  12:12:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
cheers 4 them replys guys, are you lot goin to slammin 3rd april, cant wait 4 it, hope its goin to be bangin, i dont really like dnb i just like the hardcoe scene, KEEP HARDCORE!!!!

AJPEGG

wraith

United Kingdom
20 posts
wraith has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  08:15:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yea i can't wait 4 slammin vinyl either definately gonna be in fast track most of the night hardcore all the way it's gonna be blindin

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  10:24:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i never been in da fastrack before so i hope that i will enjoy it. The fastrack plays Hardcore anyway so i should enjoy it. Who's goin to get f***ed faced?

AJPEGG

chatterbob
Starting Member

Somalia
5 posts
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  10:33:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i'm goin slammin (1st rave) can anyone let me no wat security like for searches etc

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  13:16:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ive only been to one rave b4 and when i was there i didnt see the security search any1, and ive heard from other people that they never hardly search you or ask 4 id either. come on roll on 2 weeks tomorrow. Slammin vinyl here we come.

AJPEGG

DJ Superman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,192 posts

46 hardcore releases
DJ Superman has donated money to the site DJ Superman has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  15:13:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Superman's homepage  Reply with quote
I usually get some sort of search when going in there, never been ID'd ..... I don't really look under eighteen though!

Nothing special for the search, although in all honesty security aren't trying to stop every person from taking their prescriptions into the complex. they search to stop anyone getting a weapon in and to stop dealers from taking large amounts in and then selling all night. safety pinning supplies to you're boxers by the old soldier tends to do the trick I'm told .... even if they do find a suspicious lump there I doubt they'll want to check it out!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/22 :  11:20:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i just wanted to know, on most of my hardcore packs the mc is always shouting out about Birkinhead, what is this all about by the way, are thay popular or something. Just curious....

AJPEGG

Sir Pill-a-Lot

United Kingdom
147 posts
Sir Pill-a-Lot has attended 47 events
Posted - 2004/03/22 :  12:42:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Birkenhead Crew! Gotta Love 'em. They used to get f**king evrywhere! Even if they didn't make to a rave, they'd find a way to get a shout out! Goin Slammin, should be sound. As for the security topic, I went to Hysteria in Chester years ago and they were right bastards. Sanctuary Security ain't bad at all when you're getting in, just dont look at them funny when you are in!

Why oh why can't you just accept it! I'm a raver not a f**king drug addict!

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/03/22 :  14:13:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
12 days left to slammin vinyl cant wait, its the final contdown. getting so up 4 this one. i just wonderd does any1 no when the last event in june will be at the sanctuary complex???

AJPEGG

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page