Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  15:17:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raver2004:
Lost Prophets??? UK band? never heard of em.

-=And behold a light shown forth proclaiming truth and those who believed were saved=-

Skate Rock, think they're a US-band. latest track is something with "burn" in it. I like their track "Ride" though (nfs: underground soundtrack

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
Hakkûh tot je er bij neervalt gasteuh!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/03/12 :  00:39:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I really like Linkin Park. They have a cool sound.

I'm also a huge fan of Sonic Mayhem, the guy(s) who did the soundtrack to Quake 3, along with Front Line Assembly.

Its good to listen to other styles of music, otherwise its like too much chocolate!

-=[ryg0r]=-

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/15 :  17:23:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
I defninaltey agree with that! ^^^^^

-=And behold a light shown forth proclaiming truth and those who believed were saved=-

Swanny
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2004/03/22 :  00:03:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Swanny's homepage  Reply with quote
lostprophets(yes its one word) are welsh, and IMHO one of the best things to ever come out of wales. Their first album, thefakesoundofprogress(yea, one word, its soooo 1999 haha), was a post-hardcore gem, released in 2000, and taken to the studio to be re-produced for american release. Unfortunately, they waited 3 years before releasing another album, and their debut started to stew and become stagnant amongst the metal elitists. Until they released 'start something', its feel good rock and roll. A definate band to watch.
Tracks to look out for are Shinobi vs dragon ninja, kobrakai, ode to summer, we are godzilla you are japan, burn burn, and last train home.

As for my taste in rock\metal, its arch enemy, APC, at the drive in, black sabbath, bush, cannibal corpse, Covenant, Dark Tranquility, deftones, dream theater(shit hot band), eels, foo fighters, guns n roses, jim morrison, jimmp page, robert plant, korn, lamb of god, lostprophets, lynyrd skynyrd, machine head, metallica, morbid angel, muse, nightrage, pandora, NIN, offspring, opeth, pantera, pink floyd, placebo, radiohead, rammstein, RATM, stones, sevendust, sex pistols, soul coughing, soundgaarden, spineshank, strapping young lad, SOAD, tool, trivium, the mars volta...... i could go on for a while.... but i'll just stop :P

Captain poopdick to the rescue.

Edited by - Swanny on 2004/03/22 00:05:11
bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/23 :  23:00:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
Actualy i might be going to their concert...They're playing with hoobastank in MN pretty soon. PARTY HARDY!

quik334
Average Member

United States
227 posts
quik334 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/04/08 :  15:12:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit quik334's homepage  Reply with quote
i like alot of ska bands, hardcore punk(Atreyu, Eighteen visions) alot of rock and metal like slipknot,fear factory,static-x,chimaira,mudvayne...

"Dancing the night away.."

quietplace69
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2004/04/08 :  19:27:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
dues rock speeks the truth none of that nice crap. anyway my fav bands are InFlames, and Slipknot

quietplace69
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2004/04/08 :  19:30:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
by the way atreyu is not hard harcore punk u know fyi

DJ Superman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,192 posts

46 hardcore releases
DJ Superman has donated money to the site DJ Superman has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/04/08 :  20:32:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Superman's homepage  Reply with quote
saw in flames and slipknot at a gig years ago when i was younger haha, what a racket!

quik334
Average Member

United States
227 posts
quik334 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/04/20 :  15:35:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit quik334's homepage  Reply with quote
dident kno that but thx for the info. Most people tell me that its hardcore punk sry

"Dancing the night away.."

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/04/20 :  19:28:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
rock? what is this phenomenon you call "rock"? i am a mere hardcore junkie and know nothing of this culture of madness (except the fact that my mate is an 80's rock junkie and drives iron maiden, pantera, judas priest etc etc through my scull everytime i am round at his; nutter).

If pac-man really had an effect on us, we'd all be runnin' round in dark rooms, listening to repetitive music and munching pills!!!

*.*Jester*.*

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/04/20 :  20:33:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
(except the fact that my mate is an 80's rock junkie and drives iron maiden, pantera, judas priest etc etc through my scull everytime i am round at his; nutter).

That's good.........Iron Maiden are so ultimately amazing!!!!!

They are the greatest metal band ever, in the fact that they have had so much influence over the genre and have been going for 24 years+, and last years album "Dance Of Death" was classic Maiden at there best!!!! To top it all off there English too!!!!

"Run To The Hills, Run For Your Lives"

JDcricket
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2004/04/25 :  08:08:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JDcricket's homepage  Reply with quote
Could anyone tell me some good Rock Artists/Songs? If you can, Email me at [email protected]. Thanks

JDcricket
(David Bollinger)

JDcricket
(David Bollinger)

cteddiesgirl
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2004/05/03 :  07:00:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm not really into todays Rock music. I'm more into 80's hair bands and 60's & 70's classic rock.

;) cteddiesgirl - Oh! Just call me ct :p

I'm usually over at DI.fm

I'm usually over at DI.fm

MrJakk

United States
123 posts
Posted - 2004/05/04 :  22:48:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MrJakk's homepage  Reply with quote
slippknottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
adema
linkin park
disturbed
godsmack
system of a down
mmmmmmm, only when im not in the mood for hardcore (which is rare)

Hardcore Con Queso

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page