Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Kevin NRG - from the UK
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
scifijungle
Banned

Australia
7 posts
Posted - 2001/09/20 :  00:57:43  Show profile Send a private message  Visit scifijungle's homepage
wow, who is this guy? he's just popped out of nowhere and stormed in with the hard bouncy techno style from the UK happy scene.. playin' in oz at the moment, heard he's pretty wikked so far... anyone heard of him??

I'm gone sending you outer space...to find another race...
==CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!!!==

Alert moderator
Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2001/09/20 :  02:40:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage
Kevin energy's been around for years... first started producing happy hardcore in the mid 90's and then started playing around with adding trancier sounds and pushing the Freeform sound... has a label called Nu Energy which is part of a collection of hardcore labels called the Nu Energy Collective.

I saw him play 2 weeks ago in quebec city... he played a wikked hard nrg and freeform set. Really ripped the place apart. go see him if u get a chance...

He has a lot of his productions on www.nuenergy.co.uk. it is THE site for freeform heads

A wise man once said duh.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2001/09/22 :  05:58:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
heard of him? pfft hes one of my favourite dj's!! i bought a tape by him off my mate i loved it and ive bought 100% nu energy cd (NRG01) its cheap (around £2.50!!) and its brilliant

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

domainraver

Canada
76 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  11:23:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit domainraver's homepage
DJ Energy played here (winnipeg, western can) in dec 99, and he's been back at least 3 times since. He's a favourite in the very small hardcore scene here and hes been writing tracks over here with phosphor and ju.. oops i've said too much, keep your eyes open for upcoming releases... puttin' western canada on the hardcore map!!!!!!!!

--steve

--Steve
[email protected]

Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  16:06:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage
He already released a track with Just Rich on the Bonkerz label... and i dunno who phosphor is .

domainraver

Canada
76 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  16:18:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit domainraver's homepage
Yeah, 'Wipe Away' and 'Visions of Infinity' are already out but there's plenty more where that came from...

phosphor is a producer/dj from Winnipeg who is just now starting to get the respect he deserves, I've known him for a looong time and he has come a looong way with his writing and dj'ing skills! Everythin from hard house to acid to trance to happycore to gabber, he's gonna be one of the next big names, i just know it.

check out http://www.djphosphor.com
and
http://mp3.com/phosphor

--Steve
[email protected]

domainraver

Canada
76 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  16:20:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit domainraver's homepage
oh yeah and it's not 'Just Rich', it's 'justrich'... all one word, all small letters:

justrich

:)

--Steve
[email protected]

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  21:22:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
hehe everyone will know the name phosphor and justrich shortly

Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  12:49:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage
my bad hehe... ok, well i saw justrich back in june. he played here in montreal. He was good... the one he put out on Bonkerz with Energy was kinda mellow. i was surprised. still nice though :)

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  14:50:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
"just popped up"??

this guy has been releasing hardcore records for 5 years!

including the classic "hardcore fever"! *its hardcore fever and its everywhere.. dancing together in unity , put your hands in the air and dance with me*

adam

DjGAV

Australia
46 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  19:01:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjGAV's homepage
Sorry, but I have to say that Kevin Energy's type of music doent appeal to the Sydney, Australian hardcore scene. It just hasnt got any balls. The beats are real hollow with no feeling behind them.

scifijungle
Banned

Australia
7 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  21:17:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scifijungle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DjGAV:

Sorry, but I have to say that Kevin Energy's type of music doent appeal to the Sydney, Australian hardcore scene. It just hasnt got any balls. The beats are real hollow with no feeling behind them.

ok, u live in oz, but did u go to Logic" to heard Kevin Nrg play? maybe not, it really went off.

I'm gone sending you out 2 space..2 find another race..
=CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!=

Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2001/10/02 :  00:02:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage
hasn't got any balls? sweet jesus... listen to Waves of Desire, Renegades, Warped Reality, The Hustler, ... fawk the list goes on and on

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page