Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 happy together, DEC 7th
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ourhappyhardcore

United States
118 posts
Posted - 2001/11/08 :  21:32:10  Show profile Send a private message
bangin party, had to promote :)

Coming at you Friday, December 7th, 2001.. Neuroscience Creations and LiquidVinylDJs.com are proud to bring you an event geared for the Harder and the Happier.. an event to break the boundries.. where everyone will be..

HAPPY TOGETHER!

:Hardcore :Happy Hardcore :US Hard House

With DJs:

DJ LUNA C (aka CRU-L-T, SMART-E's, THE TRIP, etc)-Kniteforce Records, KFA, Influential; London, UK (Special 92-94 old skool hardcore set)

The man behind one of the great quality labels in all of hardcore existence, Chris Howell aka Luna C got his start as part of the group Smart-E's with Nick Arnold (of the Bang! fame). Their first tune was the massive "Sesame's Treet", and from there he started Kniteforce Records. With countless classics under his belt ("Take Me Away", "Edge of Madness", "Piano Progression", "Six Days" and "Free As the Sky", among others), he has helped found the careers of hardcore legends such as Ham, Brisk, Jimmy J and Force & Styles. This is a chance for you to get educated with a special 92-94 old skool hardcore set. Enjoy!

CLOUDSKIPPER -LiquidVinylDJs.com/Supernova Recordings/Sonicfury.net

One of the nation's most popular and respected Happy Hardcore DJ's comes to show why he has earned that reputation. From his energetic stage presence to his flawless mixing and track selection, Cloudskipper will be dropping the knowledge and once again showing why he is one of the best.

VALERIE SPARKS vs. DJ TRONIC -ValerieSparks.com/Resistance Recordings vs. LiquidVinylDJs.com/Resistance Recordings/Nu Skool Heroes

In a friendly battle that everyone said couldn't be done, the showdown between Happy Hardcore and US Hard House happens here! You will witness the energy of two of the Bay Area's brightest talents come together for one set of unbelieveable madness!

ANTHONY MAD -Subsonic Underground

Widely recognized throughout California as one of the best Happy Hardcore DJs in the state, Anthony comes to show why his steady rise in popularity should not go un-noticed! Prepare for flawless mixing and a crowd-rocking set!

DJ ELLUSION -The 5th Dimension

Ellusion will be putting away the Trance and House records for the night in order to bring to you a very special Happy Hardcore set! He's promised a set like no other for the night so be ready!

DJ REESE -LiquidVinylDJs.com

A converted soul from the Hard NRG genre, DJ Reese seems to have found his calling in music-Happy Hardcore. With a style quite like no one else, DJ Reese will have ya bouncin from the first record to the last!

KID COSMO -Happy Kids/AboutPlur.org

The Happiest of the Happy Kids seems to have developed quite a following throughout the Bay Area! He'll be packing all the records you need to move your body!

NO LEFT TURN -Acid Sperm Sounds/BayAreaRavers.com

Just the man needed to make sure you stick around for the night.. No Left Turn will be playing all the tracks to keeping you going right!

This party will feature:
-ALL AGES!
-IMMEDIATE Bay Area Location
-Crystal Clear Sound provided by Neuroscience
-Good Vibes Only!
-$1 Water

*LOTS of free giveaways from ALL the DJs on the lineup, including CDs and Tapes!

**ONLY 300 PRE-SALE TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT!
**VERY Limited Door Tickets Will Be Available**

$12 Pre-Sales will be available starting November 12th at the following locations:

Skills in Berkeley
Solid Grooves in Santa Clara
F-8 in San Francisco
Harmonics in Santa Rosa
Subsonic Underground in Sacramento
5:15 Records in Stockton

For more information.. stay locked to the info line..

1-408-514-2600 x6583

abc

Alert moderator
virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/11/08 :  22:54:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
lucky bitches :P

i wanna see luna-c

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/11/09 :  05:26:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
Hmmm. It's a 3 hour drive, but only $12 to get in, then I could go home which is only 1 hour away. Hmmm. HMMM. I think I've made my decision.
-Lixx

PS: Virus he'll be in Boston for a party on Dec 1st, but I don't know if that's much more of an option for you either.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/11/09 :  10:16:02  Show profile  Send a private message
i wanna see luna-c too, i think the drive to boston would be more vesible of the two. still too far on both accounts =(

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"

No Left Turn

United States
474 posts

242 hardcore releases
No Left Turn has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/11/29 :  03:23:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit No Left Turn's homepage
this party is gonna be off the hook!! if anyone comes out for this, it's definitely gonna be worth whatever distance you travel. email me if you need more info.

[email protected]

-Donny

Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page