Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 who is the best hhc artist to u and y?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
xamulink
Starting Member

19 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  12:31:13  Show profile Send a private message  Visit xamulink's homepage
I just wanted everyone's opinion on who you who guys think is tha best happy hardcore artist and explain...of course, there isn't a right answer...I like Vinylgroover myself...who is tha singer for Vinylgroover... she sounds so fione....peace

Alert moderator
DJILLUZION

United Kingdom
75 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  13:58:56  Show profile  Send a private message
yeah, Vinylgroover is pretty good, I like one track he did with Druid called 'summertime vibe' that was ****ing good. But Vinylgroover does Hard House now.
Personally I think the best hhc artists have to be Force and Styles. Think about all the trax they have written? Plus they are all good. 'wonderland', 'heart of gold', 'pretty green eyes', 'funfair', 'shining down', 'fireworks'. I could go on forever. I don't think they have written one shit track.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ e-Klyps

United Kingdom
258 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  15:13:56  Show profile  Send a private message
Loads of DJ's out there are good, but for me its gotta be sharkey, he has MC'ed and now he is a wicked DJ, always stuck with the scene even through a hard decision in his life. The man is an inspiration to me as a DJ to keep on even when life is kinda goin a bit bad.

B4 anyone says it, i know he isnt really happy hardcore, but he is harcore and i think that counts.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

Unity
Respect

ladd

United States
74 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  15:21:05  Show profile  Send a private message
i like a lot of hhc artists. . . but my favorite vocalist will always be jenna (heart of gold, field of dreams, so many others!)

calm water run deep,
turbulent waters run deeper.

Stuie

United Kingdom
49 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  15:59:40  Show profile  Send a private message
My fave has to be Vinylgroover, his mixing skills leave a lot to be desired from time to time but one set he did always make me feel all funny, just tune after tune after tune.

"My life will be Forever Autumn, 'cause your not here....."

xamulink
Starting Member

19 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  19:44:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit xamulink's homepage
damn, that sux vinylgroover isn't doing anymore happy hardcore...still, I would do almost anything to get my hands on vinylgroover's vinyls... I have searched high and low and can't find them (not even on eBay)...well, I hope someone can help me out here...peace

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  21:56:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I talked to Vinylgroover last night actually about some stuff, no he is not doing hardcore anymore and from what he told me never again. He is thinking of re-starting his label TWO as a hard house label? Everyone knows Red (his other record label) is doing very well as well.

Hard house for the money and hardcore for the love of it I always say :)

To answer the topic the best artist (not DJ) IMO I have to say is Ultrasonic, Dyewitness or BANG!

DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/03 :  22:30:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
Demo has always been my favorite. too bad he doesnt produce hardcore anymore

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  00:40:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Demo's Muzik is a killer track :)

DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  00:52:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
word. i love that track. the remix is pretty good too.

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
-Steven Wright

Rotis

Sweden
129 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  09:58:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rotis's homepage
A question to silver:
Favorite track by Ultrasonic?

Hardcore will never die!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  11:57:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I bit off topic, but I favourite track is probally 1234 ? hmmm it's tough.... what about you?

xamulink
Starting Member

19 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  17:47:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit xamulink's homepage
I've always loved remyxes (that's why I'm getting into that now), but anyways... my favorite would have to be "My Guardian Angel (Let It Be)" cause I loved tha Beatles version of it... too bad tha girl changed the lyrics...I kinda liked Mother Mary in tha song...thanx for talkin to Vinylgroover Silver...did u ever get who tha singer of Vinylgroover was?...one more thing Silver... I thought trance is comin up and I also thought that House has always been popular... I wonder if Vinylgroover could be doin some trance soon?...peace

BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  19:27:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
Force n Stylez... hehe

Also Visa, and Slippmat...

There are too many!!!!!!!!

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo

oOo BêZêRK oOo

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  21:46:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
If Vinylgroover didn't change the lyrics he would have to pay publish rights to the Beatles or whoever wrote the song, that is why the words are different.

DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  22:33:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
yup yup...as is the same with most rips...incl. demo's love u now...the ready for the world rip

-Steven Wright

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page