Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 I would love to make HHC but need help
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
psychichigh

Canada
53 posts

2 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/12/10 :  23:34:41  Show profile Send a private message  Visit psychichigh's homepage
I need help on making HHC. I have a few programs (Fruity Loops, ACID and Sound Forge) that I could use plus I have my computer hooked up to two midi synths (a Yamaha V50 and a Yamaha DJX)
How would I do what?

Plus, how do you ppls come up with good lyrics, plus I'm thinking of making the music without lyrics and then doing it MC style, but once I get a hang of EVERYTHING but the MC part about HHC

-------------------------
"and then god said 'let there be light' and there was, as the druids turned on their flashlights and laughed"

Alert moderator
MCDJ

United Kingdom
280 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  11:36:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MCDJ's homepage
Mcing and making up lyrics is pretty easy.Once you have a tune in your head and get one idea it just developes from there.
I can Mc and stuff but all that other stuff you said.....
I have no idea !!!!!
Ever need help with that though al help the best i can.

Happy Hardcore Forever!!

Rave On !!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  13:02:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
as Brian K posted for me (cheers dude)
i shalt post for u
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/safensound/

good guide by sharkey n K complex.. + energy too
:D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/12/11 :  19:39:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage
Need to use reason, cubase or logic audio if you are really serious about putting high quality tracks together. Fruity loops, acid and such are good for practicing good structure but no good for actually making inovative tunes as they dont have any 'tracking' function besides changing the pitch of loops.

Sound forge is my best buddy for sound editing tho as with reaktor loop slicer thingy. you need these two if you're doing all your loop mastering though computer rather than sampler. You wont be able to get the best out of your keyboards without a midi based app like cubase or Logic Audio.

As for Mc Lyrics, they always coincide with the personality of the mc, unless he is a tryhard wanker spouting off move/groove rhymes (aka Scooters Mc)

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page