Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Total bullshit
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Cyberpunk
Advanced Member

United States
540 posts
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  01:44:14  Show profile Send a private message
I'm a model at a fashoin show held in my school. I pop in one of my dance CD's (this is dance im talking about,like the groovy type not that hardcore stuff) and like everyone seems to like it and its good music to walk along to. All of a sudden this girl takes my CD out to put in Beyonce (R&B stuff), what kinda bull*&%# is that?! Then this other girl kept talking about how TECHNO is sooo stupid. If she thought that was bad, what would she think of hardcore? My point is that more people should be more open minded to these types of music genres. I know that I should'nt care what others have to say but hey I cant help it when someone says they hate it (At leats have a valid reason why). Its the love and passion I have for hardcore!

Alert moderator

Edited by - Cyberpunk on 2005/02/19 02:00:09
mj-dream
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,440 posts
mj-dream has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  02:10:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mj-dream's homepage
couldnt agree with ya more but just to say someone will probly answer this post with ITS BEEN A TOPIC B4 so dnt take it personally if they write owt offensive after all its us who reply who keep the topic going so we shouldnt moan.

mj-dream remember the name im here for fame

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Blue Frequency
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts

332 hardcore releases
Blue Frequency has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  08:08:54  Show profile  Send a private message
next time just ask her why she listens to beyonce. i would consider beyonce techno seeing how its made the exact same way. all done with computers.

then take her cd out and put yours back in. not like she's gonna fight you over it.

and yes, beyonce fits the definition of "stupid techno"

----------------------------
|read|between|the|lines|

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  09:12:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage
next time, try putting on a mean look, dress real aggro, snap at everyone and play a speedcore cd, just to see if she still has the nerve to even try and change the cd *evil grin*

but yeah, I get what yer saying, and why should she have the sole right to the radio n decide what the rest of you should like. everyone seemed to like the dance, then play the dance, cuz r&b sure as hell ain't to everyones liking (personally it makes me wanna kill ppl just to make it stop)

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

HardCore Latina
Advanced Member

United States
611 posts
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  04:00:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardCore Latina's homepage
F*cking ignorance I tell you...
I would've slapped her w/her CD :)

[[Come into my dream..let me show you where I've been...]]

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  11:13:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Everytime I see a post like this it reminds me of some sort of wierd cult.... How can we show people the light when they dont want to listen? They dont know what they're missing out on.

Its kindy freaky!

-=[ryg0r]=-

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  11:34:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ryg0r:
Everytime I see a post like this it reminds me of some sort of wierd cult.... How can we show people the light when they dont want to listen? They dont know what they're missing out on.

Its kindy freaky!

-=[ryg0r]=-

wehehe, well, in a way we are sort of a cult. We have similar beliefs, praise similar concepts and are entranced by similar music so... all we need now is a funnylookin outfit (kandikidz already got that covered ;) ) and a mantra we chant over and over :p

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

huniz86
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 posts
huniz86 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  12:46:15  Show profile  Send a private message
she shouldnt av been cheeky enough 2 take ya cd out in the first place the idiot! U should av taken it out and snapped it... giv her sumit 2 sing about!!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2005/02/21 :  02:37:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
some people are crap.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page