Total online 1813
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Most Ppls opinion on HappyHardcore>>>Why????
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/25 :  11:58:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
This lad I worked wiv woz dissin it....'oh its shit' etc.... I told him 2 actually download 1 mp3 of happyhardcore.....Now this tramps first words to me today were 'Happy Hardcore is fkn wicked!!!!'.

I'm continuing to spread the word!!!! Hardcore is fkn the greatest... Its got sound, Its got Rep, Its got cheek, Its got Style!!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/01/25 :  14:25:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hehe similar situation happened with me over the net,how can i put it... a "3 way convert the sort of music you like by sending loads of mp3's" lol no joke either.
basically,i was into hardcore and house,one of my friends was into hardcore and garage,the other into house and garage. big co-incidence i know,but i assure you THIS IS NO JOKE!!

anyways,on a group in audiogalaxy,the two of us that liked house sent loads of house mp3's to the other one,yes she now loves house.
and me and her sent the other loads of hardcore tunes,and she loves her hardcore now :) even her dad went and downloaded every single force and styles tune!!!

and yes if you haven't guessed,them two sent me loads of garage tunes,but the never succeeded in getting me to like garage :P

if any of you have an online friend that you want to like hardcore,i suggest you try that

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com

Astro_Powers
Starting Member

Australia
1 post
Posted - 2002/01/25 :  17:58:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

i think that no one should be criticsed by the genre of music that they enjoy. I personaly like tribal acid, jungle, trance, and an occasional happy hardcore. But people who dont have the same taste, i wouldnt put them down for that.

rave hard!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page