Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
NathanD
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
529 posts
NathanD has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  00:15:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I can't see anything wrong with the old Bonkers covers??? They were original and are a part of what Bonkers is! I think they should stick with their original style but maybe tweak it slightly rather than try and change it completely!

As the saying goes... 'If it isn't broken... don't fix it!'

Solapse - Nobody Likes It // Ufology
Solapse - House Gets Warm // Ufology
Solapse & Decibel feat. Lisa Abbott - Though The Night // Raw Elements
Solapse & Sean Apollo - Our Neverland // Ravin Phantasy

Alert moderator Go to top of page
this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  11:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
bonkers til i die! u need to get some friggin persective, what are you like 8!!! were jus bitchin bout how bad/good the artwork looks we dont really care because at teh end of the days all that matters is the friggin tunes!!! so go shove ur head down ya japs eye, you little teeny bopper!!

i meani will say it know! i really like the bonkers 15 artwork to look at but as a bonkers fan its killing me! because i want to see bright colours and amusing caricatures, but like i said who caers about the cover its the mixes that count!!!!

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

DJSmalds

United Kingdom
25 posts
DJSmalds has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  11:27:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it does look abit cheesy, i dont fink tht will b the final design! but thn again its 'bonkers' it doesnt need 2b the best! i like the cartoon covers... like 13 and 14 (since there the only 1s i own, cos iv only been listenin 2hardcore for a yr now!) iv seen the ova covers like 10 and 11 and i fink they look gd! but neva mind ita a cover, ur not buyin it 4the cover ru? u buy it 4the music!!!

HTID!!!!!!!!

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  20:27:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
bonkers til i die! u need to get some friggin persective, what are you like 8!!! were jus bitchin bout how bad/good the artwork looks we dont really care because at teh end of the days all that matters is the friggin tunes!!! so go shove ur head down ya japs eye, you little teeny bopper!!

i meani will say it know! i really like the bonkers 15 artwork to look at but as a bonkers fan its killing me! because i want to see bright colours and amusing caricatures, but like i said who caers about the cover its the mixes that count!!!!

True, and also it's only a debate we are having bonkers til i die, no worries and nothing personally should be happening just through a discusion on this forum

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  20:37:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bonkers til i die:
WOT R U ALL TLKIN BOUT THA NEW BONKERS 15 ARTWORK IS ACE U DNT NO WOT U R ON BOUT I GIV PROPS 2 THA GUY THAT MADE IT N I AM BONKERS TIL I DIE COZ ITS THA BEST N U ALL CAN STICK IT WERE THE SUN DNT SHINE (UP UR JAPS EYE)...
SCOTT BROWN IS THA BEST MIXER EVA N THA ARTWORK IS ACE.....
**** U ALL BONKERS 15 RULES...

Hahahahah Troll rating 6/10

bonkers til i die
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  21:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
u r all weird coz tha ark work of 1 to 15 are ace n how can u rag them there ace cumon n u lot think ur hardcore fans ha i spit in ur face wel dun 2 tha artist of tha bonkers cds

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  21:05:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Ha ha, what are you doing up so late on a school night?

bonkers til i die
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  21:10:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yo jenks u tolkin 2 me

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  21:23:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
What do you think?

this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  12:27:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
what a moron! LMAO! r u just in it for the covers bonkers til i die? because its the music that counts!, no go to bed and get ur mummy to tuck you in so you dont get loose on here again with the REAL hardcore fans!

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

DJSmalds

United Kingdom
25 posts
DJSmalds has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/11/13 :  19:28:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
aint impressed at all with the cover, hope the final is improved, its like a cross between harry potter n 8 camp men dressed in leather

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn! so they might of based it on that dont u think!!

i still think its good!

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/14 :  12:23:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJSmalds:
quote:
aint impressed at all with the cover, hope the final is improved, its like a cross between harry potter n 8 camp men dressed in leather

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn!

but harry potter has come out about a month before bonkers 15 does
and star wars last year came out around about the same week as bonkers 14 did

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2005/11/14 :  12:30:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
Originally posted by DJSmalds:
quote:

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn!

but harry potter has come out about a month before bonkers 15 does
and star wars last year came out around about the same week as bonkers 14 did

Why are people still thinking it's the Harry Potter font?

bonkers til i die
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2005/11/17 :  19:44:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im not goin 2 bed coz i am 15 dip shit i go 2 bed wen i wnt so **** u n yeh it is tha songs dat counts so y r u complainin bout tha cover its not tha cover ur afta so shut up n stop winein bout it n accept that its da cover (u clubland fan i am tha true bonkers fan so shuv it ha ha ur a shit dance fan n u call ur self a bonkers/hardcore fan u discust me).

BONKERS TIL I DIE DA TRUE FAN
N GIV IT UP $ MC HOOP N DJ D THER DA BEST
HOOP RECORDS TIL I DIE YO.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/11/17 :  19:56:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
If you put your point across without all those spelling/grammatical errors people will take you alot more seriously.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page