Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hardcore heaven awards.
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  14:54:52  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
is any1 else disappointed with the tape pack. i'm rather pi55ed off as there is no kickback or d-ice & reality on there and they performed at the event and people like brisk & gammer were on there and dint turn up!!!!!

Alert moderator
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  15:05:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
I dont have it but how can they be on it if they weren't there to do their mixes? Anyway tape packs are crap I dont bother buying them anymore, last time I got one must have been like 2 years ago now.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  15:15:34  Show profile  Send a private message
i dunno myself, but they werent on any of the programmes in the arenas. and the pack is only an 8-pack with a couple of hard dance dj's. so i am gonna try and contact slammin vinyl and complain cos i had a callout on the D & R set

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
giddygosh has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  16:56:29  Show profile  Send a private message
there's a limited addition tape pack that you can only get from slammin's website that has d.ice and realitys set on there! is the one you got an 8 pack???

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  17:06:51  Show profile  Send a private message
yes, i thought i saw a 12 pack but went to look for it again it was gone. are you sure its still on there

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
giddygosh has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  20:24:52  Show profile  Send a private message
na i just had a look n i can't find it! it might be sold out but i got a flyer sort of thing after htid on friday n it said about the limited addition tape packs! i cant be sold out because it only come out on monday!!!

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  20:34:40  Show profile  Send a private message
neither could i so i've sent them an email about it

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/25 :  04:35:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Is there a tape pack for my DJ set?

steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/29 :  23:50:05  Show profile  Send a private message
no its not on the 1 i bought. but i saw you collect your award on the d-ice & reality set though.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  07:06:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
^^^ Wicked... I have a video of it as well... will post later in the news.

DJDURSTAN

Trinidad And Tobago
342 posts

156 hardcore releases
DJDURSTAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  14:32:32  Show profile  Send a private message
I would agree i have been really dissapointed with recent tape packs. The sound is always tooloud and hence distorted which is a real shame because lets face it, in this day in age, We have such high quality recording available but they just dont seem to use it anymore. It was understandable on the old Helter Skelter and Dreamscape tape packs because the technology either wasn't there or was too expensive but now there is no excuse other than trying to make a quick pound or 10'000. dissapointing.

Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Project-Industrial has attended 24 events
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  15:35:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage
i agree... the only pack i buy lately is a six pack heineken but that's different :P

http://www.project-industrial.com
http://www.discogs.com/label/Furious+Monkey+Records
http://www.furiousmonkeyrecords.com/

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  15:46:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJDURSTAN:
I would agree i have been really dissapointed with recent tape packs. The sound is always tooloud and hence distorted which is a real shame because lets face it, in this day in age, We have such high quality recording available but they just dont seem to use it anymore. It was understandable on the old Helter Skelter and Dreamscape tape packs because the technology either wasn't there or was too expensive but now there is no excuse other than trying to make a quick pound or 10'000. dissapointing.

Tapepacks arent licenced, they dont pay royalties -> the artists dont get anything. If they would release them on CD without licencing them, they would be sued, of course. Why they dont fully licence them? That i dont know...

steveh1873

United Kingdom
96 posts
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  18:42:57  Show profile  Send a private message
Silver is there no way you can contact slammin vinyl n ask why there is no d-ice n reality n kickback sets on there, ive tried with no reply

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2005/11/30 :  20:21:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage
why put on smaller DJ's that actually turned up, played and showed their commitment to the gig, even giving them the chance of getting some recognition for their work when they can put on high profile DJ's that will sell a few extra dozen copies even though they didn't even play?

why i ask you, why?!

bmevik
Starting Member

Hungary
5 posts
bmevik has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/12/01 :  12:09:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bmevik's homepage
links are broken... it think :(

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page