hixxy and menis, audio
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
djhixxy1

United Kingdom
107 posts
Posted - 2005/11/27 :  18:10:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
quote:
95's a cock and i'm actually really glad he never got to experience the legendary events from bck in day as he'd probably have found somethin wrong with them aswell, stay in your little dreamworld of the old days you never experienced mate hope it's an exciting life for you.

wow! you're a friendly chap!

And? How friendly is it you constantly slating peoples hard work, i dont like plenty of stuff but when do you see me making a thread purely to put down what someone has done.

I no uplift, not really well or anything but he's a sound lad, always comes for a chat at events and had a quality night round his and theres no arrogance/bigheadedness about him. He's put loadsa effort into his dj'ing, production, label etc for years right through when hardcore had it's quiet patch, signed my mate Dave to their label aswell who was unheard of before that. Who the f**k are you to criticise him from your bedroom doin jack shit but moan?

So thats why i said what i said and i stand by it either put up your immense tunes that will lead the way or shut up about stuff you no nothin about.

Since when did someone have to be able to do what they criticise?
If any artist can't take criticism then they should step down, no matter how good they are.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/11/27 :  19:16:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ ^^ Well then the person posting the criticism should be able to take some comeback then, you've not seen his months of nothin but moaning on here so yes he can criticise and yes i can diagree with him.

djhixxy1

United Kingdom
107 posts
Posted - 2005/11/27 :  19:22:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
^^ ^^ Well then the person posting the criticism should be able to take some comeback then, you've not seen his months of nothin but moaning on here so yes he can criticise and yes i can diagree with him.

I understand and agree with that, all I'm saying is that his criticisms aren't any less valid just because he cannot do what he is criticising.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/28 :  06:28:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
jenks is correct... the tune is 2003ish and it is just only getting released now.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/11/28 :  07:55:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djhixxy1:
I understand and agree with that, all I'm saying is that his criticisms aren't any less valid just because he cannot do what he is criticising.

Fair enough you made your point well and your right, it's just annoyin as f**k the absolute months of not one post about anything other than moaning. Still i take bck the bit about putting his tunes up even though he has talked about them in the past and never put them up.

quote:
posted by evel:
I wanna be a hippie by Technohead and Don't leave me alone by Paul Elstak are good examples. I like most of the beats used in Happy Hardcore from 1994 to abput 1997 but those are two 1995 tracks with 'beats' that make it hardcore.

those two tunes are dutch hardcore my friend and i totally agree and understand your point about there beats being better and harder. They don't really do happy style stuff anymore or not in great amounts but it's a very good scene you should check it out more.

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2005/11/28 :  17:22:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage  Reply with quote
the news post on the main page said 'only time' never saw vinyl and was only known as 'can you feel it'...

umm... I have the vinyl of 'only time' - I think it's Raverbaby #8

as for the remix
I think it's quality. (I had heard it a while ago though)

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

Evel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
604 posts
Posted - 2005/11/28 :  17:28:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

quote:
posted by evel:
I wanna be a hippie by Technohead and Don't leave me alone by Paul Elstak are good examples. I like most of the beats used in Happy Hardcore from 1994 to abput 1997 but those are two 1995 tracks with 'beats' that make it hardcore.

those two tunes are dutch hardcore my friend and i totally agree and understand your point about there beats being better and harder. They don't really do happy style stuff anymore or not in great amounts but it's a very good scene you should check it out more.
[/quote]

I like the dutch gabba sound more than Uk gabba, shame Paul Elstak has moved on from happy stuff but I get suprised when people tell me that the new hardcore beats are harder when alot of people are starting to love some of these old tracks, they might be cheesy but it's the beats that make it hardcore, alot of new hardcore's beats arn't the same and bass lines make it mroe simple and less hardcore IMO

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page