Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Nu Energy USA!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
simonapex
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
simonapex is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2006/05/08 :  23:41:04  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message View the linked resource
Hi everyone,

For the past few months we have been working hard and laying down the foundations of our first international office of The Nu Energy Collective in the mighty United States of America! We have set the ball rolling and are taking the first steps in securing a consistent and reliable Hard Dance distribution network dedicated to bringing you the wide selection of UK Hardcore, Freeform, Hardcore Techno, Nu Style, Hard Style, Trance and UK Hard House currently on offer to Europe everyday.

If you live in North America and have a spare 5 mins we have setup a quick online questionnaire at www.nuenergyusa.com in an effort to find out how you feel, what you think and most importantly, what you want. This feedback will give us the answers we need to better understand you and your needs, ultimately forming an understanding that will help build the future of the industry that we are all so much a part of.

Thanks for your time

Si Apex
Nu Energy USA

Alert moderator

Edited by - simonapex on 2006/05/08 23:46:30
Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  01:41:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
I wonderd who was running that! Saw the news last week...

Where are you based now that you are back?

Oli

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NathanD
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
529 posts
NathanD has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  01:50:03  Show profile  Send a private message
I'm nut from America but I bet this is great news for anyone that is!

Hope Nu Energy USA becomes as successful as Nu Energy UK!!!

Solapse - Nobody Likes It // Ufology
Solapse - House Gets Warm // Ufology
Solapse & Decibel feat. Lisa Abbott - Though The Night // Raw Elements
Solapse & Sean Apollo - Our Neverland // Ravin Phantasy

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  02:25:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
SWEET!
after Phusion went down (sort of)
Its been hard to find a major hardcore supplier in the US.

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  02:50:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage
ideal!
will have a check in with that questionaire in a bit.
props to ya, u.k hardcore and such...not that easy to find, hopefully things will change. good stuff and good luck! x

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  02:54:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy Star:
ideal!
will have a check in with that questionaire in a bit.
props to ya, u.k hardcore and such...not that easy to find, hopefully things will change. good stuff and good luck! x

*edit* err...i don't own a store and reckon, the stores that do hold cds, vinyls and wotever, i doubt the people at like uhm...Virgin Records, Tower Records...Coconut, Fye - would even find out about this site. We don't really have like em little indi lyk music stores ere...hell

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  08:43:04  Show profile  Send a private message
when did you come back?!

good to see you back simon

simonapex
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  11:20:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Hi all,

I will be back in Northern California on May 22nd. The office will be based in Sacramento, CA, serving the whole of North America. Our goal is to be operational by September 2006 and be achieving steady growth by the start of 2007.

Feedback has been consistent and very positive. We feel that there is a gap in the market that has growth potential. With a reliable distribution network in place, artists would have a larger platform for there material, potential buyers would have easy access to local stock and current buyers would save on international shipping.

A few years ago we were working closely with Majestic Distribution and we had products in many main stream US retailers including Tower and Hot Topic. I don’t see any reason why we can not achieve this again, especially with the current quality and presentation of all Hard Dance releases.

Our first step is to get as many people to take the online questionnaire at www.nuenergyusa.com as possible. So if you have a spare 5 minutes and have not done so already, please jump on and let us know how you feel, what you like and please recommend any local US stores that we should contact about becoming authorized NEC resellers. It is this information that we will be using to develop our business plan to ensure that everybody gets exactly what they want.

We have a great team in place, ready to work hard for the industry and drive this as far as absolutely possible. We are all very excited with future prospects and see this as a fantastic opportunity to push all genres of Hard Dance to another level.

Thanks again for your time

Simon Apex
Nu Energy USA

W: www.nuenergyusa.com
E: [email protected]

Edited by - simonapex on 2006/05/09 11:24:04
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  14:48:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
i forgot to add how expensive shipping is from overseas! thats one of the biggest things! :| phusion is like 6+ records and shipping is free *drool*

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  17:01:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
Ill get in contact with some of my local vinyl suppliers about you guys, I really would love to help as much as I can. If theres anything else please let me know.
Southern California is my area and a current up and coming scene, in my perspective, and with right direction can become massive.

simonapex
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  17:49:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Any and all help is greatly appreciated

If anybody would like to see there local US store stocking new Hard Dance releases then please shoot me over the name of the store, we will contact them and see if we can get them on board as an NEC authorized reseller.

Cheers

Simon Apex
Nu Energy USA

W: www.nuenergyusa.com
E: [email protected]

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  18:34:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
PM'd

*edit*
oh yea and ask Oli, or Comet.
they probably know more local stores in this area.

Edited by - NeXuS on 2006/05/09 18:42:05
simonapex
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  20:52:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
I have to say a massive thank you to everyone that has taken the online questionnaire. Feedback is coming in thick, fast and extremely positive.

The future is bright

Cheers

Simon Apex

Hard Daze

United States
140 posts
Hard Daze has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/05/09 :  21:36:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard Daze's homepage
Hey glad to hear your back! I used to get all my records from subsonic underground back in the day, this is great news for us here.

simonapex
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2006/05/10 :  00:02:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
I must admit I do miss the SSU store.

What an era!

Si Apex

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2006/05/12 :  04:19:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
so awesome to see someone doing something about making hardcore and hard dance more accessible to the US and Canada - well done. I'll be in touch Simon!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page