dj rankin... owned big style =)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
M.A.D

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2006/06/05 :  23:58:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
http://dj-rankin.net/the-dj-rankin-machine/

This is how he makes music?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Andy B
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 posts
Posted - 2006/06/09 :  22:31:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Can I ask, is that what he looks like ? Top left corner of the website posted above. If so, what a loser haha

www.newcastlevipers.com

DJ Andy B
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 posts
Posted - 2006/06/09 :  22:35:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Also if your after a good laugh, read the poster on the following link.

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/7932/djrankinatinsania1tu.jpg

Notice it says "Best Young DJ In The UK" Gave me a good laugh.

www.newcastlevipers.com

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/06/09 :  22:36:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Andy B:
Can I ask, is that what he looks like ? Top left corner of the website posted above. If so, what a loser haha

Yes thats him.

Edited by - Mortis on 2006/06/09 22:38:53
maxbb1
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
Posted - 2006/06/23 :  05:18:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
uhrrrrrrr... i've listened to about two minutes of that guy and he already sickens me so very very much....

Kyle_Buffrey

Tanzania
141 posts

37 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/23 :  12:12:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kyle_Buffrey's homepage  Reply with quote
That Rankin Machine thing is quite funny. It reminds me of when some of me and my mates were 13 or 14, we'd considered messing around dropping accapellas onto tracks using our computers, or ****ing about with tape decks to actually be producing or remixing. We were only young lads then though, I guess.

We never put it on the internet, and claimed it to be own, probably because we could only get dial-up access and it would take 6 months to upload a track. Maybe deep down, we had morals, I don't really know.

We'd just play them amongst ourselves on tapes and what not really.
Just kids messing about with their toys. Because paper rounds didn't pay well enough to buy decks and vinyl, and the booze money had to come from somewhere!

I never though it would ever become a semi-legitamatally recognised artform worldwide.

I suppose originally Hip-Hop was about looping two copies of the same record, but at least, that required skill. Not an out of time accapella, shitty cheesy samples, and sped up stolen beats. Oh, and pre-recorded scratches.

2 or 3 of us, eventually learnt to DJ properly on real decks, and even had a go at real producing using Fruity Loops, Reason and the like. A few others bought decks, but didn't take long to give it up.

As cruel as it to say it, it does appears that DJ Rankin fans, are indeed, very young or very simple minded. Often as in the case of illiterate and Nova-owning, regular McDonalds munchers, with 12 year old - some to be pregnant and sponging off the government - slags in tow, who also share the same respect for their beloved DJ Rankin.

Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/23 :  13:30:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage  Reply with quote
He must have the mental age of a 13/14 year old. He actually thinks he is a good DJ, i've heard horses galloping do a better job! He looks like a tit, oh yea he is... :)

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  16:11:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Look there's no point tryin to second guess the reasons he's doing this. put it this way. the fella as we all no has no talent, he F's up good songs (i actually cold a cold shot down my spine listening to his "remix" of really need you).

By talking about him, your just spreading his crap.

Put it this way, if proper fans only listen to proper music and dont' give him the time of day, then he can't affect you. don't listen to his crap, then it won't annoy you simple.

so what if he has loadsa fans? well done on him if he's managed to fool this many, well, fools, into liking his crap. them denying that he's a thief is just that; denile. they will grow up and they will eventually realise. If they don't well then doom on them.

Please let this fella lie. I've had enough of hearin about him now. we've established he's a nonce. let's leave it at that.

[/rant]

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

nation06
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  16:19:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
alright ppl

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page