Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Rainbow Islands
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/04/18 :  08:43:58  Show profile Send a private message
Hi all!!! I used to never pay attention to the titles and names of tracks and what not and there are 2 older songs I am curious about. First one is Rainbow Islands. I heard this track a bunch a few years ago and I went looking for it and I found a version that's very vocally. The mix I remember I don't think had many vocals at all, just the sample "Rainbow Islands" after the breakdown. And I seem to remember it having better synth/ bass lines and stuff. Anyone know how many mixes there were of that song, or where I can get a copy on vinyl now a days?

The second track I am curious is the "Who the Füçk is Alice" track. I remeber hearing this track a bunch. Was that song really popular? Any other info on this track?

Thanx!!!! ^_^

Alert moderator
DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/18 :  18:25:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
its seb-rainbow islands, and there's 4 mixes of it that i know of. the vinyl has all 4. its kinda hard to find tho. someone has it up for swap on the ush board if ya have something worthy...
http://www.ush.net

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
oldskool
Starting Member

Australia
-973 posts
Posted - 2001/04/22 :  22:09:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oldskool's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tempest:

its seb-rainbow islands, and there's 4 mixes of it that i know of. the vinyl has all 4. its kinda hard to find tho. someone has it up for swap on the ush board if ya have something worthy...
http://www.ush.net

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

isn't it called Rainbow Island by SEB?

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page