Total online 1643
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 please can u help me with the name of a tune?!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/04/19 :  14:34:56  Show profile Send a private message
ok, i've heard this on two tapes now and live on one occasion but have no idea what the name is. it has no lyrics, and only plays for about a minute/minute and a half before the dj on all occasions mixed it into the next tune. i have it on a vinylgroover tape from fusion in '96 and a hixxy tape from slammin vinyl & one nation NYE 2000. on the fusion tape it is played inbetween the venom remix of F & S shining down (i.e. bangin' down) and slipmatt & eruption - sunshine. and on the slammin' tape it is inbetween hixxy - wanting to get high and a tune that i can't remember the name of. anyway i love this tune, but need to know the name. obviously the first place i came was here cos i knew that i'd get a good response as well as quick, cos this website and you lot are the absolute bollocks. cheers once again. oh by the way, if u know the tune after the tune that i need to know the name of on the slammin tape, then could u please tell me. thanks. ps, anyone going to One Nation on May 4th? c ya there!

Alert moderator
DJ Tempest

United States
381 posts
Posted - 2001/04/19 :  19:50:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Tempest's homepage
could you describe the track for those of us who dont have those tapes?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/04/19 :  21:50:56  Show profile  Send a private message
i'm afraid it's gonna require the use of someone who has one of those two tapes. it is too difficult for me to describe, apart from that it's very uplifting and goes on for about a minute. i don't have the tools to record it onto the pc either, so that's out of the question. hopefully someone'll be able to help. i don't suppose hixxy ever comes on the site does he? hehe. s'pose he'd know.

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page