| Author |
Thread |
|
DJHaze
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
591 posts Joined: Sep, 2004
|
Posted - 2007/03/08 : 22:37:58
Hey People,
I was bored the other day and wanted to make something different.
Please feel free to download.
Go to:
http://haze.oktiv.net/Emesis The track is called "The Threshold" by Emesis.
__________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/dvideaus https://soundcloud.com/dvide-1
Alert moderator 
|
Mad Max
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
945 posts Joined: Dec, 2005
281 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2007/03/08 : 23:35:53
hehe you should get bored more often.
Not your usual style from what i have heard. Nevertheless rather nice tuneage. I will continue to watch(listen to any way) u and executive records like i have for awhile now :-)
__________________________________
http://www.rautemusik.fm/ HardeR Stream The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt
Alert moderator
|
DJHaze
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
591 posts Joined: Sep, 2004
|
Posted - 2007/03/09 : 00:14:24
Cheers Mate! 
I should be posting details for EXE012 very soon.
__________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/dvideaus https://soundcloud.com/dvide-1
Alert moderator
|
Underpants
New Member


 United States
27 posts Joined: Mar, 2007
|
Posted - 2007/03/11 : 20:37:46
This IS a great and different tune. hope to hear some more
__________________________________
Gimme sum Skittlz
Alert moderator
|