My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
Vinyl / CD / Music Shop
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search
Record Store

Raver's online
 Total online 618
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 RFU Recordingz website re-launch and Release info!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
3,043 posts
Joined: Nov, 2001
Posted - 2007/07/16 :  22:32:24  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
I know. No-one is more suprised than myself.

A brand new website for RFU Recordingz has gone live today, to co-incide w/ some general release announcements. The URL is, unsuprisingly:

http://www.rfurecordingz.co.uk

The first batch of new RFU vinyl in eons is expected to see release in August. That batch is:

RFU008

A CLSM feat. Ant Johnson - "Sensory Vision Part 2"
AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


RFU009

A Darwin feat. Donna Grassie - "Every Day"
AA Fracus feat. Lisa Abbott - "Love Isn't Easy"

Clips for those tracks have been posted in the past, and I suspect many are familiar w/ the tunes in question. However, should these musical extravaganzas have escaped your attention to date the chance to rectify that abhorrent situation presents itself via clips on the relaunched website. It is worth noting that all previously posted clips and mixes will no longer work due to the change in hosting.

For those old enough to remember the long long ago, the once revered quotes page is back and even slightly updated.

There are still some free tracks to download, and you can expect more in the near future. For more free material please check out http://www.rfugrey.co.uk

Further vinyl release information shall follow upon release of RFU008/009, along w/ news on the completely overhauled RFUCD002 project.

News on other RFU related projects such as "Hardcore Underground 2" will be disseminated in the usual manner, with the RFU home page also reguarly updated to reflect any and all notable happenings.

Our "core" and guest artists will be flagellated both metaphorically and possibly literally, in order "inspire" them to entertain you with their motivated creative outpourings.

Watch that space........

CDJay @ RFU Recordingz


__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk


Alert moderator
Meph751
Advanced Member



United States
1,488 posts
Joined: Dec, 2005
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/07/16 :  22:39:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage
AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


:D :D :D :D :D

yaaaay


__________________________________
Buy my records! :)
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=Meph




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Leto
Advanced Member



United States
2,849 posts
Joined: Jun, 2005
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/07/16 :  23:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
WOOO!

__________________________________
globalhardcorealliance.com




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member



Sweden
11,773 posts
Joined: Jul, 2004


195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 16 events
Posted - 2007/07/16 :  23:24:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
so, hows the digital side then? If it's going up again, will there be a possability for TrackItDown (maybe even WAV ) releases?

__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------




Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
3,043 posts
Joined: Nov, 2001
Posted - 2007/07/17 :  00:10:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
absolutely.

In addition to digital availability of the vinyl releases, u will see digital only releases.

Details shortly......

CDJay


__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chwhynny
Senior Member



United Kingdom
371 posts
Joined: Oct, 2004
Chwhynny is verified hardcore artist Chwhynny has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/07/17 :  07:28:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
AA Chwhynny - "Until The Day I Die"


:D :D :D :D :D

yaaaay



Thanks! :D


__________________________________
[Chwhynny @ Hardcore Underground]

For clips and information about my releases visit:

http://www.chwhynny.com


Alert moderator Go to top of page
gobbo23
Advanced Member



Australia
758 posts
Joined: Jan, 2004


238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2007/07/17 :  09:10:35  Show profile  Send a private message
great news, i will be keeping my eye out for them

__________________________________
The Ironing is Delicious




Alert moderator Go to top of page
mr_dom_uk
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
500 posts
Joined: Jun, 2003
mr_dom_uk has attended 9 events
Posted - 2007/07/17 :  19:01:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mr_dom_uk's homepage
That is the best news i've heard in ages cheers for making my day CDJAY



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mansy
Senior Member



United Kingdom
352 posts
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posted - 2007/07/18 :  18:22:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
Nice one, good set of releases, keep them coming

__________________________________
Mansy
www.soundcloud.com/mansyhtid

Lara B (My Vocalist)
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Label
www.scarreddigital.com
www.soundcloud.com/scarreddigital-com




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dj ANIL
Junior Member



Canada
93 posts
Joined: Apr, 2007
Posted - 2007/07/18 :  21:40:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj ANIL's homepage
The Chywhnny tune sounds great and I'll be keeping a look out for the rest.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
3,043 posts
Joined: Nov, 2001
Posted - 2007/07/19 :  14:34:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
Just a note, all old RFU vinyl on the hh.com shop is on special offer ( 99p per 12" + VAT / P&P ) as is RFUCD001 ( £1.99 + VAT/P&P )!

http://shop.happyhardcore.com/Products/RFU/by-label/0/

CDJay



__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk


Alert moderator Go to top of page
yaddam205
Advanced Member



United States
1,219 posts
Joined: Dec, 2004


53 hardcore releases
yaddam205 has donated money to the site yaddam205 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/07/20 :  01:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message
Sweetness, good to see things rolling along for you CDJay and I hope this means we will get us some HU2 "soon'ish"?



__________________________________
"Klipsch, the professional choice"




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Pacm0n1
Junior Member



United Kingdom
101 posts
Joined: Jan, 2003
Pacm0n1 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/07/20 :  09:37:26  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Just a note, all old RFU vinyl on the hh.com shop is on special offer ( 99p per 12" + VAT / P&P ) as is RFUCD001 ( £1.99 + VAT/P&P )!

http://shop.happyhardcore.com/Products/RFU/by-label/0/

CDJay






I've just ordered a new copy of RFUCD001 as my old one got damaged.

Nice to see some new updates with RFU. Sad to let such a large amount of talent go to waste with no releases. Hope all the crap with JAL is finally sorted.


__________________________________
Hardcore is not a style of music, Hardcore is a way of life!!


Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
3,043 posts
Joined: Nov, 2001
Posted - 2007/07/21 :  02:38:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay


__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mr igloo
Senior Member



United States
277 posts
Joined: Dec, 2004
Posted - 2007/07/21 :  09:29:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr igloo's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay




The anticipation is killing me!


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Pacm0n1
Junior Member



United Kingdom
101 posts
Joined: Jan, 2003
Pacm0n1 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/07/21 :  11:45:36  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Mr igloo:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Not sure what else they could do to me tbh. LoL.

HU2 *is *close now. Behind the scenes there has been a massive, and at one point potentially project killing, development but it's all resolved and should lead to better and brighter things for the album, artists, DJs and wider scene. Not to overstate the importance of our little album or anything ;)

Tracklists and mixes for all 3 CDs should be finalised over the next week or two, and I think I can safely say people will be impressed. I'm typically wary of raising expectation, but if this isn't the most interesting and diverse UK Hardcore album tracklisting so far this century then I'll buy a hat and ingest it with full disregard to texture and calorie content.

CDJay




The anticipation is killing me!



Tell me about it. After the great success of the first one i'm really looking forward to the release of HU2.



__________________________________
Hardcore is not a style of music, Hardcore is a way of life!!


Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2019 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page