| Author |
Thread |
|
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2007/07/25 : 12:47:09
I am in the process of organising an event witch I hope can blow all new DJ's away! I am based in Glasgow, Scotland & have been looking into it for a while. I am planning to have a wide range of DJ's from Hardcore, Freeform, Breakbeat, Happy Hardcore(96-2000) & Rave.
If you think that you could pull off a stormin set to one of these styles then let me know by posting your prefered set on here & let me hear what you've got! I am hoping to build a future Hardcore Team out of the best DJ's for future events & combine into an unstopable force! Nothing is set in stone as of yet but make sure you get your set's posted quickly & i'll get back to everyone! Cheers! Narcotik
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator 
|
Jax
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,676 posts Joined: Apr, 2005
|
Posted - 2007/07/25 : 12:56:02
Take ur pick mate 
http://djjaxon.com/index.php?ul=mixes
Alert moderator
|
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2007/07/25 : 13:41:02
Top notch mate! just what i'm looking for! Your freeform set is packed full of energy & that's the way freeform set's should be. I've been looking for a dj like you for a while! Hard2theCore. I'm in the middle of comparing venues so that I can get as many people in as possible & checkout promotional drink deals. Are you close to Glasgow mate?
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator
|
Jax
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,676 posts Joined: Apr, 2005
|
Posted - 2007/07/25 : 13:45:19
Cheers mate, appreciated. I live in cumbria (just south of the scotish border) but i don't mind traveling. Most of the gigs i get are in dumfries / longtown / ayr anyhow!
Jax
Alert moderator
|
yacko
New Member


 United States
46 posts Joined: May, 2002
|
Posted - 2007/07/28 : 03:56:11
how goes it for bringing people out from the US??
I'd love to make it out and spread my wings in the UK.
let me know and I can like you to all my mixes of the past to now.
Alert moderator
|
djmyers
Average Member
  

 United Kingdom
199 posts Joined: Jul, 2003
|
Posted - 2007/08/02 : 11:10:55
I may be able to help you out mate. If you've not heard any of my live shows here on HH.com Radio then take a look at my website http://www.djandymyers.com/mixes.html and have a listen to some of the available mixes there. Granted, the mixes on there are at least a year old (except my scouse-house mix) but that's because I have been doing live shows every week here on the station for over 2 years My Hardcore sets comprise of all styles (except Gabber usually) so I'm easy really. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers, Andy
__________________________________
DJ Andy Myers
Catch my new monthly show "CORE SENSATIONS"!!
Every 1st Thursday each month 9am GMT
RIGHT HERE on HappyHardcore.com
www.facebook.com/coresensations
www.twitter.com/djandymyers
Alert moderator
|