BONKERS 17 - Rebooted
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 21

Author Thread  
dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2007/09/30 :  17:25:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dj ANIL:
Hixxy's mix should be an entertaining one I hope.

Haha , yeah. ;0 ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  00:20:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote

[/quote]

It's really annoying, that a few people here or on other forums (as some kind of insiders) let everyone know that they already know this or that album's line-up, tracklist etc. Why are these people doing this? Tell us the info or if you cannot, then say nothing! But don't say 'I know the line-up, it's amazing, you will love it!', 'cause it will make other people really upset that they don't get these infos. It's really a provocating behaviour. Imagine yourself in our place! How would YOU feel?
And it's not addressed primarily to you, Craig, but to all these 'insiders'.

Anyway... If for example a line-up is already fixed, what is the point in holding back this info? I could never understand that...
[/quote]

Woah man, dont have a period. It's just a cd line up! Maybe if he knew more insight on more important issues, then it would seem more unfair to us, but its just a cd line up, we will all know in a few weeks.

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2007/10/01 00:21:39
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  01:18:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
couldn't beleive Neophyte done a mix on bonkers 15 with scott brown.

If you are saying Evil activities are doing a disc on the new bonkers. I'm going to get it right away instead of waiting a year for the price to decrease on ebay....

I've been seeing tons of (uk hardcore) CD boxsets in the shops. They just keep coming!

n/a
Banned

0 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  02:17:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit n/a's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
couldn't beleive Neophyte done a mix on bonkers 15 with scott brown.

If you are saying Evil activities are doing a disc on the new bonkers. I'm going to get it right away instead of waiting a year for the price to decrease on ebay....

I've been seeing tons of (uk hardcore) CD boxsets in the shops. They just keep coming!

Yeah annoying isnt it.

Harry H
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  13:57:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Harry H's homepage  Reply with quote
im quite surprised the line-up hasnt leaked already - that's a good thing, i love all the tension & excitement :D:D

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  15:26:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Taken from the news page:

An online retailer has posted the artwork for upcoming "Bonkers 17 - Rebooted" album by UK record label Resist which reveals the complete lineup for the new album.

According to the artwork the line up will be:

Disc 1 - Brisk & Ham
Disc 2 - Sharkey & Kevin Energy
Disc 3 - Scott Brown & Marc Smith

What is quite obvious if your a Bonkers fan is the abscnce of a DJ Hixxy mix, in fact for better or worse there is no RaverBaby artists on this new album which is a quite different to past Bonkers albums to which have had been RaverBaby influenced to a degree. "Bonkers 17 - Rebooted" is set for release October 29th 2007, the artwork may not be final.

Bonkers 17 - Rebooted

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  15:31:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
Not the same without Hixxy Bonkers legend
Was it his decision not to mix on it?

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  15:46:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm personally glad Hixxy ain't mixing on it. Don't get me wrong cos i think Hixxy's a legend but it's nice to have some new artists on Bonkers. Gone right off the Raver Baby label lately. Loving Next Generation & Blatant Beats so looking forward to the Brisk & Ham disc.

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  15:47:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh yeah i forgot to say. I think the cover looks wicked.

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  16:26:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
Hixxy clearly isn't in the Bonkers style anymore. These DJ's mix and create tracks that are totally bonkers!! :D :D

Yay for keeping the Bonkers feel! This looks great. Can't wait to see a tracklist.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  16:40:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks interesting to say the very least.
Bit disapointed that Hixxy is abscent, but nonetheless the series is showing some variation, which is always a good thing for the hardcore scene.
Bring on the tracklist!

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  17:18:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Heh, interesting.

After Scott Brown moaning about people putting all there own tracks on albums I'll be interested to see what he uses on his mix...

Like the artwork :)

Edited by - bulby_g on 2007/10/01 17:18:55
clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  17:21:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Heh, interesting.

After Scott Brown moaning about people putting all there own tracks on albums I'll be interested to see what he uses on his mix...

Like the artwork :)

I'd be more worried about two people from the same label sharing a disk.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  17:32:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks awsome!! Glad they kept the cartoon cover!

phewcharyztik

United Kingdom
28 posts
Posted - 2007/10/01 :  18:10:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phewcharyztik's homepage  Reply with quote
The new logo looks SHIT!
Why does Ham look like Hixxy but with different colour hair?
Why does Brisk look like a 90 year old man?
I hope to god Brisk & Ham don't just play all their NG&BB stuff - don't get me wrong, I love Next Gen but I want a variation of UK Hardcore that includes Quosh, Essential Platinum, Raver Baby, Maximum Impact and all the rest.
And I would prefer it if Scott Brown & Marc Smith built up to the Gabba gradually rather than a full CD of it.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 21 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 17  18  19  20  21
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page